looking for pet friendly furnished rental April 2 June 15 2015, help please.

clan mac

Hi we are clan mac, arriving from Scotland April 2015. We are looking for a furnished rental from April 2nd till the middle of June when our furniture arrives. We have a house trained border collie so the accommodation needs to be pet friendly. Ideally a 3 bed property pref areas, Reynella, Woodcroft, Happy Valley, Hallett Cove & Brighton. But would consider other areas. Been advised to avoid the north?????. I have looked on here but the properties are booked up? Any advice welcome please.

Thanks in advance,

Lorraine

Some North isn't too bad. Do you know where you are going to be working?

We don't have jobs yet, my hubby works in construction management so hopefully he will be around the CBD, I work in homeless and mental health social care so wherever there are jobs to be honest. Having said that, I would happily do whatever just to work, I'm a good cleaner, I have civil service, pub and retail experience so hopefully I will find something. I also teach Zumba in the evenings.

Guest Guest75

It may well be your dog I am afraid but no excuse for rudeness.

We are mad mental dog owners ( 2 Bedlington Terriers) , so understand but at times we have to make a polite refusal.

Have you tried Stayz? If you find an available property, you may be able to negotiate a rate for a longer term?

People will often say no to animals, but may be willing if you have good references for the dog from people who know it. Some dogs can be energetic and destructively playful.

Try offering a larger bond to cover any damage.

hi

i am in a 3 bed, lockable carport, 2 bathroom in Seaford. It has a small back garden but is opposite a good dog walking area and the beach is 5 minutes walk. It is pet friendly, i had a dog when i moved in but sadly she died suddenly. My Landlady is lovely, but i am keen to move out before my lease runs out as i wish to move in with my partner.

hi

i am in a 3 bed, lockable carport, 2 bathroom in Seaford. It has a small back garden but is opposite a good dog walking area and the beach is 5 minutes walk. It is pet friendly, i had a dog when i moved in but sadly she died suddenly. My Landlady is lovely, but i am keen to move out before my lease runs out as i wish to move in with my partner.

Hi Tanyaw,

Thanks for your response, we have something sorted now. I hope that everything works out for you.

Lorraine