Short term accommodation wanted hallett cove

are we there yet?

We've decided on hallett cove to start our new life, looking for short term accommodation when we arrive at the end of May 2015 for around a month, there's 6 of us, 2 adults 4 kids, I've checked on line and everything ive looked at seems to be booked, only the expensive houses left!!, if anyone knows of anything that may be available for this time Or any owner direct type of sites I could take a look at, Tia

Guest Guest75

Hi, there is only one decent furnished rental in Hallett Cove and I don't think it takes 6 guests.

You Looking North to Marino / Seacliff they will be a little more I reckon due to the suburb and proximity to the city.

As 6 guests you will probably attract a higher charge but furnished rentals still work out a lot cheaper than motels.

Have you tried Tamara (Homes Down Under) on here???

Thank you Mr Tyke. I do have June available.

Port Noarlunga to Hallett Cove is less than 10 minutes drive. My son works in Hallett Cove and drives there every day and I did two trips a day when he didn't have a licence! It's an easy drive...a very small section that's 60km but the remainder 80 and 100 km. A much better drive than Main south road which has all the traffic lights.

Thank you Mr Tyke. I do have June available.

Port Noarlunga to Hallett Cove is less than 10 minutes drive. My son works in Hallett Cove and drives there every day and I did two trips a day when he didn't have a licence! It's an easy drive...a very small section that's 60km but the remainder 80 and 100 km. A much better drive than Main south road which has all the traffic lights.

thanks will have a look at your website :)

As always; if it's short term have you looked at house-sitting? Especially around that time there may be ex-pats heading back before the UK summer holidays and you might get lucky. You generally have to pay utilities and often there's an animal involved but it's a good way to start. We were a family of five and managed to find 2 consecutive houses (with a slight over-lap) which gave us 6 weeks of housing.

As always; if it's short term have you looked at house-sitting? Especially around that time there may be ex-pats heading back before the UK summer holidays and you might get lucky. You generally have to pay utilities and often there's an animal involved but it's a good way to start. We were a family of five and managed to find 2 consecutive houses (with a slight over-lap) which gave us 6 weeks of housing.

this sounds like a good idea, will take a look, thanks