Rental Needed

Guest Happychick

Guest Happychick

Hi everyone,

After months or should i say years of talking about emmigrating to australia, we are finally here !!!

We currently have a short term rental in morphett vale for the first 5 weeks and are looking at other areas to rent in and around hallett cove and surrounding suburbs.. we are going to do some driving around over the next couple of days look at different areas, as although i say hallett cove we will probably end up some where entirely different..

What are the best ways to find rentals ie papers etc

Have seen a few on realestate.com which we will look at again

Or does anyone know of any houses coming up for rent. we will condsider anywhere aslong as the area is nice.. looking for 3 bedrooms.

Thanks in advance for any replies

looking forward to meeting people from the site

Lisa

Guest Nick11
Hi everyone,

After months or should i say years of talking about emmigrating to australia, we are finally here !!!

We currently have a short term rental in morphett vale for the first 5 weeks and are looking at other areas to rent in and around hallett cove and surrounding suburbs.. we are going to do some driving around over the next couple of days look at different areas, as although i say hallett cove we will probably end up some where entirely different..

Or does anyone know of any houses coming up for rent. we will condsider anywhere aslong as the area is nice.. looking for 3 bedrooms.

Lisa

Try looking on here for rentals or adealaide brits(sorry to mention them on here)- seem to be quite a few going at the minute.

Nick

Guest stufi1997
Try looking on here for rentals or adealaide brits(sorry to mention them on here)- seem to be quite a few going at the minute.

Nick

try ljhooker.com.au as far as i can see they dont advertise widely on realestate etc some cheap rentals in our area....good luck fiona

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi there and welcome to Adelaide

Have you looked at www.domain.com.au - very similar to realestate.com.au but sometimes has different properties.

Sonds obvious, but are you getting the paper first thing on a wednesday and saturday - they have the list of open viewings. It is a case of getting in quick, putting the application in for several rentals at once rather than pinning your hopes on one place.

Don't expect to walk into a stunning rental, many of the places available could really do with being updated. Some we went to see, I could never imagine anyone leaving there, but be patient, persist with it, stay in touch with the real estators, be nice and eventually you will get something.

Good luck!

Sas

Hi Lisa,

I am advertising the rental we are in which is in Hallett Cove. 3/4 bed 1 bathroom. Fantastic views etc. have a couple of people interetsed but if you want to take a look contact brock harcourts at Blackwood. Address is Coorabie Crescent.

Karen

• 1 month later...
Guest jadey84

Not sure if you have found somewhere but the house we are renting in Woodcroft is available from the 21st of July...4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, nice house and lovely area...Landlord is really nice, area is great...$300ish per week...

Jade.

Digs is short for......I moved house yesterday and am very tired LOL. Two dogs is what i actually meant LOL. I dont know about you but I have never heard of two kids aged 6 and 7 that are well behaved LOL. That will teach me to check before i post.....

Karen

• 1 month later...
Guest smiths08
Hi everyone,

Lisa

Hi, we have a place up for rent.. we are currently in a rental and have just brought so looking for someone to take over ther 12 month lease. We are in Henley Beach walking distance to schools, henley square and beach. 3 bdr mast en suite and walk in robe, 2 other good size bedrooms, lounge and open plan living,dinning and kitchen, Double garage, alarm and nice garden. the landlords are cool leave you alone to get on with thing and are looking for around $450 a week but you can neg... if you are interested please call me on 0413520801 Chrissy

Guest smiths08
Hi everyone,

Lisa

Hi we have a place up for rent in henley Beach... did just try and reply so not sure if duplicating here... our landlords want us to replace tenant as we want to move out as just brought our own house.... 3 bdr, close to beach schools and henley square... if you want to have a look call me 0413520801 Chrissy

Guest smiths08

we have a place up for rent.. we are currentl renting but want to move out as found our own place and we have to replace tenant... 3 brd master en suite and w.i.r 2 other good size bedrooms, seperate lounge, as well as open place lounge,dinning and kitchen. close to schools, beach and henley square. if you are interested please call me on 0413520801 Chrissy.. Landlord looking for $450 a week Neg....

Guest tarrynwood

The best place is realestate.com.au as they have a large data base of houses to buy or rent. Or I think you can go to the bottom of poms in adelaide and the have some agents that are listed on there. At the moment I have only one now in Hallett Cove, it's a short term let, fully furnished with great views. If you wish to find out more you can call me on: 0458 553 312.

Hope that helps you for now.

Tarryn

Guest Craigy

We are moving out of our rental late sept. A really nice house in Sheidow Park (worthing drive), 3 beds, ensuite, double garage really clean and tidy and only 6 years old. The agent is Gary j Smith at aberfoyle park, ask for Helen, Or send me a message if you want more info.

Cheers Craig