UK Nurse Looking For Room To Rent

Cathryn

Hi

I'm Cathryn, 32 year old children's nurse in the UK. Just got my PR visa granted and looking to move over to Adelaide probably in June.

I'm looking for a furnished room to rent preferably walking distance from the beach. Ideally with a similarly aged professional female but that's not set in stone.

No flights booked or anything so could be a bit flexible on my arrival date

Hope someone can help

Hi Cathryn,

Welcome to the site!

Where do you plan to work? There are many coastal suburbs but it would depend upon where you work as to which would be suitable for your commute. Some are well served by trains / trams and the others by buses. If you were at Flinders then the southern expressway may be important by offering you more suburbs that are accessible to this medical centre by bus or car.

Is it a shared house that you are looking for or a furnished unit / granny flat that someone may have available?

Hi Cathryn,

Welcome to the site!

Where do you plan to work? There are many coastal suburbs but it would depend upon where you work as to which would be suitable for your commute. Some are well served by trains / trams and the others by buses. If you were at Flinders then the southern expressway may be important by offering you more suburbs that are accessible to this medical centre by bus or car.

Is it a shared house that you are looking for or a furnished unit / granny flat that someone may have available?

Hi, to be honest I'm not totally sure where I want to be!! I don't have a job to go to at the moment, I'm moving over first then taking it from there. Long story!! So I'm open to suggestions at the minute

Hi, to be honest I'm not totally sure where I want to be!! I don't have a job to go to at the moment, I'm moving over first then taking it from there. Long story!! So I'm open to suggestions at the minute

Will you be planning to take public transport or will you be driving to work? This will have a major impact upon your commute time.

There are a number of hospitals throughout the city but some of them aren't that accessible if you live too far away.