Acres of land for sale!

:biggrin:

I saw this and couldn't resist sharing it.

Not sure whether it belongs in the real estate section though?:smile:

Own one acre of land on The Moon or Mars for $15 (normally $30)

Own two acres of land on The Moon or Mars for $29 (normally $60)

Own four acres of land on The Moon or Mars for $49 (normally $120)

Own eight acres of land on The Moon or Mars for $89 (normally $240)

Land title deeds will be sent to your inbox

• Fantastic gift or a truly unique investment

• 4K+ likes on Facebook With property prices on the rise, owning your own land is proving more and more difficult. Opt for something a little further out of your district and buy yourself an acre of land on The Moon or Mars - thanks to The Lunar Embassy (Australia and New Zealand)!

The 1967 UN Outer Space Treaty stated that no government or nation can own extra-terrestrial property. However, it neglects to mention that individuals or corporations can not own it - so here's your chance! Wow your pals with a fine piece of property by getting in on today's out-of-this-world deal!

The Lunar Embassy (Australia and New Zealand)

OOh, better not tell Notpom - he'll be thrilled at the prospect of being able to see so much water (back here on earth!) from those pieces of prime real estate!

That is brilliant Diane! Every plot guaranteed a sea view of earth...that's if you buy now...the last plots will be on the dark side of the moon!:biggrin:

That is brilliant Diane! Every plot guaranteed a sea view of earth...that's if you buy now...the last plots will be on the dark side of the moon!:biggrin:

Buy one and subdivide it into lots of 100ftx100ft blocks to make a financial killing! You know it makes sense....!!!!:biglaugh:

Thank you for letting me know. I will unleash my lawyers on the sellers of what is my property.

Back in 1965 I wrote to the Governments of the countries involved in space exploration - USSR and USA claiming ownership of all the remaining Solar System and giving them a free license to land and explore my extraterrestrial property.

As I had not received any objections within the set period, I am a rightful owner of the Solar System.

Thought about claiming the Universe, but decided to postpone the claim until the problem of eternal life will be resolved.

You remember the main rule of real estate - "always buy, never sell". In other words, I am not selling this land and all the dealings conducted by individuals who are not rightful owners are void.

P.S. Diane, I am pleased that you are thinking of me all the time.

Edited by notpom

Thank you for letting me know. I will unleash my lawyers on the sellers of what is my property.

Back in 1965 I wrote to the Governments of the countries involved in space exploration - USSR and USA claiming ownership of all the remaining Solar System and giving them a free license to land and explore my extraterrestrial property.

As I had not received any objections within the set period, I am a rightful owner of the Solar System.

Thought about claiming the Universe, but decided to postpone the claim until the problem of eternal life will be resolved.

You remember the main rule of real estate - "always buy, never sell". In other words, I am not selling this land and all the dealings conducted by individuals who are not rightful owners are void.

P.S. Diane, I am pleased that you are thinking of me all the time.

You have to admit this is brilliant...like a Spike Milligan sketch. You had me in stiches again :biggrin:

• 3 months later...

Looks like Mars has sold out.

Is Pluto a planet?

Normal price 30...now only $15!:biglaugh:

1 Square Kilometer of Land on Pluto

Purchase One Square Kilometer of Land on Planet Pluto

38e090bdf1d45fdc8157a35f63dfccb6.jpg?r=c1816b6fa8bf2c1c7c7ea23484fc31c6

Only

$15

Available for

9 more days

Don’t Pay

$30

Save

50%

Purchased

buy now

the offer

One square kilometer of land on Pluto is $15 (normally $30)

Includes a welcome letter and some facts about Pluto

Learn about the exploration of pluto

Receive recent news from when new horizons first encountered the planet

Land Claim certificate and location of your plot of land

Check out their website and live feed page

• We’re all on the prowl for some land to invest in but rising prices are making it seem near impossible. Make an out of this world investment and claim a square kilometer on planet Pluto with today’s deal from Buy Land on Pluto.
  • Your gift package will include a welcome letter, interesting details and facts about the planet as well as your Land Claim certificate and plot location for you to proudly display.