4 Bed Rental In Hallett Cove

orrelljet

HOUSE NOW BACK ON THE MARKET!!!

As we've found what could be the house of our dreams (with a litlle work) it looks like we'll be giving up our rental mid-July (could be sooner) and the owner has asked that I advertise this fact on PIA.

It's a large 4 bed home, with walk-in and ensuite to the master and built-ins to two of the remaining 3 bedrooms. Family bathroom, double car port, garden and a pergola complete the package.

The house also benefits from very great sea views, with sunsets almost directly opposite the covered patio - breathtaking in summer and winter.

Completely unfirnished, save a beer fridge and a few odds and ends, it has served us well.

We currently pay $360/week and I've not been told of any change in price, although any negotiation would have to go through the owner - currently in New Zealand but popping back to check on things etc. this month.

If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll post some photos.

BTW, the house is a 500m walk to the Hallet Cove East Primary School.

Justin.

UPDATE

Price will remain at $360/week

Term to be either 6 or 12 months

Guest Greg and Karen

Hi

I have a couple of questions. Firstly, can you confirm that it has two bathrooms? Secondly, is near a station? (I believe Hallett Cove is on a train line that goes directly into Adelaide CBD in around 35 mins, can you confirm?).

We'd potentially be interested but we don't arrive until end August.

thanks

Karen.

Hi

I have a couple of questions. Firstly, can you confirm that it has two bathrooms? Secondly, is near a station? (I believe Hallett Cove is on a train line that goes directly into Adelaide CBD in around 35 mins, can you confirm?).

We'd potentially be interested but we don't arrive until end August.

thanks

Karen.

Hi Karen.

It does indeed have 2 bathrooms - 1 ensuite and one family bathroom. It's not far from Hallett Cove station and still only a 5/7 minute drive from Hallett Cove Beach station. If you get the express train from HC, you'll be in Adelaide in 30 minutes - I do the same journey every morning.

As far as I can see, the house will be empty mid-July so I would have thought the owner would like it occupied as soon as possible.

Justin.

Were due over in July/August.

Sounds good.

Can you get me more info & pics please....

Is the owner after a long/short-term rental ?

Si

Hi Si,

Depends what you mean by long term - I'm guessing at least 6 months but I'll dig a little deeper. As soon as I work out how to link to our flickr page, I'll have some photos for you.

J.

:)If it counts for anything Justins house is a great family home , and would be a great rental for anyone . Cheers Graham

Thanks mate. Gotta' admit it has served us very well.

It also has ducted cooling - not much use now but great for those 38+ days ;-)

The owner is a top guy too - just ask Stoo!

Guest Guest75
Hi Tim,

The property will be empty mid-July. I'll sned you some details, including the contact details for the owner.

J.

funny enough I was just going to ask about this for someone ;);)

• 4 weeks later...