• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia

Thread: Holiday rental

0 times

Thumbs up Holiday rental

Hi,everybody out there.My husband and I are trying to put a package together for our next years trip to Adelaide.We try and visit our lovely Grandchildren as often as possible before they out grow of us,you know what I mean.We like to live independantly so we can do things we like also.
      So were looking for 2 bed accomadation not to flashy and not to expensive,if any one can help here are our dates 20/01/2016 to 18/03/2016.Ous family live in Seaford,so any were in a 20 minutes drive from Seaford is fine.
      Kind regards

Port Noarlunga, Adelaide, South Australia
      1901 times
      It's a really good idea to sort this out asap. This is peak season and everything will be booked well in advance. A cheap 2 bedroomed might be difficult as there is probably a few one bedroomed, and shared home AIRBNB type units around. There are many family members who are visiting and there's plenty of competition for limited accommodation in the local area as many new families have settled around here. The local caravan park / chalets are $120+ for basic units plus charges for additional people. linen and internet.
      If you find anything cheap in this period..grab it quick. You might be lucky.
      Adelaide Furnished Rentals. MIGRANT and HOLIDAY HOMES with unlimited internet in popular PORT NOARLUNGA. Walk to beaches, shops, stations. McLaren Vale 12, city 30 mins, beaches 2 mins away. Longer rentals (3 to 12 month) at discounted rates. Australian Business Number: 65261457068