Property available?

dudleycat

Hi there,

Does anyone know of any furnished or unfurnished rentals that maybe available from June 16th for a couple of months (or possibly more)?

We have contacted all the available rentals on this site and also some on Stayz, airbnb, etc but I thought there wouldn't be any harm in posting on here in the hope that someone might know of breaking lease or a property available that isn't advertised on here.

My husband has been very fortunate to secure a job, but it starts sooner than we expected and we are still in the UK. The plan is for him to fly out first with me following in July. However, we still need to secure somewhere to live before he arrives. Owing to the job, It would be nice to have a rental 20/25 minutes into the city on public transport, (so we have discounted from Marino southwards) We have no animals or children, but do need somewhere with Wifi. Any help, links or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

dc

Hi DC, I do have accommodation available but here are outside your 20/25 minute Marino zone by public transport.

There are limited stop trains on the Seaford line (stopping at Noarlunga) but I am not too sure about the travel time anymore. The old express trains were less than 30 minutes. The peak trains from the city to Noarlunga would be 15 minutes more.

If you were willing to look at a little further south (and many people do!) I have a two bedroomed cottage available from the end of June. Due to a change of plans it's available for 6 months, has gas heating and reverse cycle plus unlimited wireless internet. I also have accommodation available from the 16th of June as a stopgap until the other cottage is vacant (also unlimited internet). The properties are 2 minutes drive from the train station or 10 minutes walk.

If this is any use to you please let me know. Rates are negotiable.

If you want to be close to the city see if this place has anywhere suitable http://adelaideheritage.com. We stayed in one of their properties when we came over on holiday and we were very happy with the house and the owners. North Adelaide is walking distance to the CBD so a good central location for exploring areas for living in. Also have a look on Stayz.com.au - we found a place in Norwood for when we moved over (then cancelled it and stayed at my mother in laws instead). There are also plenty of places in the CBD itself, although they can be a bit pricey.

Hi DC, I do have accommodation available but here are outside your 20/25 minute Marino zone by public transport.

There are limited stop trains on the Seaford line (stopping at Noarlunga) but I am not too sure about the travel time anymore. The old express trains were less than 30 minutes. The peak trains from the city to Noarlunga would be 15 minutes more.

If you were willing to look at a little further south (and many people do!) I have a two bedroomed cottage available from the end of June. Due to a change of plans it's available for 6 months, has gas heating and reverse cycle plus unlimited wireless internet. I also have accommodation available from the 16th of June as a stopgap until the other cottage is vacant (also unlimited internet). The properties are 2 minutes drive from the train station or 10 minutes walk.

If this is any use to you please let me know. Rates are negotiable.

Hi Tamara,

thanks for for the heads up. We will get in touch if we need to. DC

If you want to be close to the city see if this place has anywhere suitable http://adelaideheritage.com. We stayed in one of their properties when we came over on holiday and we were very happy with the house and the owners. North Adelaide is walking distance to the CBD so a good central location for exploring areas for living in. Also have a look on Stayz.com.au - we found a place in Norwood for when we moved over (then cancelled it and stayed at my mother in laws instead). There are also plenty of places in the CBD itself, although they can be a bit pricey.

Thanks NicF, we will check out Adelaideheritage. We are already looking on Stayz constantly!! Dc

Hi There

I sent you a private message, I have a place available in semaphore park, we brought it for my mother, but she is not coming over until october, so its empty, its right on the beach front, I am never sure if my messages get through, so if not, please reply to the tread and I will send again with all the details.

Best

Gena

Edited by Genahelenashwell