Morning sermon

notpom

The main part of the sermon is not mine, please read, but read selectively. Things to remember:

1. Do not pay any attention to the ramblings about "reforms summit" . Any reforms summit goes down to one thing: make the life easier to big business. In slightly simplified terms, to give big business a dollar, you need to take this dollar somewhere. Where? Ordinary people of course. This strategy may work only if you surgically modify owners, director's board, and top management of the big business. They would need widening their bums (so they need few chairs and beds to accommodate them), few additional rectums (so they consume more food) and some other weird stuff not to be talked about on weekends. Everybody understands what is the reason for this. It is really simple. Economy is good when demand is good. When you take dollars from the mass of end consumers - they consume less, and economy becomes worse. So something needs to be done to increase demand if those to whom all those dollars go.

2. Pay the main attention to the virtuoso explanation of why having the highest in developed world interest rates is simply insane. Make conclusions. (Rates are way too high and have nowhere to go but to 0%)

3. Reread my previous sermons. (Remember that housing is the main engine of this economy. All other engines have stalled. We have lost mining, we have lost automotive, submarine building and we are losing metallurgy. Coming el-nino is going to finish off agriculture) This government (or any other government) simply do not have any choice but to pour some oil into the inferno of the property boom. Do not trust political brothel of mass media. Their task is to create imprerssion that government is doing something to cool property market. This noise is needed because 60% of electorate do not own the home and worshiping the false God of "property crash". Unfortunately (for them) the reality is completely different. And the reality is :"if you do not get your own home now, you might destine yourself to living in somebody else's home".

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/border-farce-and-hot-air-fills-the-leadership-vacuum-20150828-gja8cj.html

Stay away from mortal sins.

And try to talk less. Because from now on you can be stopped on the street because of your pommy accent and strip searched. Personally I would not mind that if I was 20 years old female blonde with gorgeous body. But I am not sure if many people can bear the sight of me stripped naked on the street without being hospitalised. Anyone can suggest a beautician who has at least half a tonne of wax to do my bikini line?

And try to talk less. Because from now on you can be stopped on the street because of your pommy accent and strip searched. Personally I would not mind that if I was 20 years old female blonde with gorgeous body. But I am not sure if many people can bear the sight of me stripped naked on the street without being hospitalised. Anyone can suggest a beautician who has at least half a tonne of wax to do my bikini line?

OMG, you are so funny!:biglaugh: Where have you been? Stand up comic at the Melbourne comedy fest?:smile:

The main part of the sermon is not mine, please read, but read selectively. Things to remember:

1. Do not pay any attention to the ramblings about "reforms summit" . Any reforms summit goes down to one thing: make the life easier to big business. In slightly simplified terms, to give big business a dollar, you need to take this dollar somewhere. Where? Ordinary people of course. This strategy may work only if you surgically modify owners, director's board, and top management of the big business. They would need widening their bums (so they need few chairs and beds to accommodate them), few additional rectums (so they consume more food) and some other weird stuff not to be talked about on weekends. Everybody understands what is the reason for this. It is really simple. Economy is good when demand is good. When you take dollars from the mass of end consumers - they consume less, and economy becomes worse. So something needs to be done to increase demand if those to whom all those dollars go.

2. Pay the main attention to the virtuoso explanation of why having the highest in developed world interest rates is simply insane. Make conclusions. (Rates are way too high and have nowhere to go but to 0%)

3. Reread my previous sermons. (Remember that housing is the main engine of this economy. All other engines have stalled. We have lost mining, we have lost automotive, submarine building and we are losing metallurgy. Coming el-nino is going to finish off agriculture) This government (or any other government) simply do not have any choice but to pour some oil into the inferno of the property boom. Do not trust political brothel of mass media. Their task is to create imprerssion that government is doing something to cool property market. This noise is needed because 60% of electorate do not own the home and worshiping the false God of "property crash". Unfortunately (for them) the reality is completely different. And the reality is :"if you do not get your own home now, you might destine yourself to living in somebody else's home".

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/border-farce-and-hot-air-fills-the-leadership-vacuum-20150828-gja8cj.html

What have you been smoking mate?:biglaugh: