Wanted - furnished house January 2016

Mazza227

I know, it seems this month is the busiest and I haven't booked anywhere, but we are still waiting on visas before we book flights etc. We were planning on arriving March time but as our house sold quicker than we expected are now thinking of January now to save renting here for the sake of it.

So, does anybody have, or know anybody that has availability for January, for 3-4 weeks please? Looking at Hallett Cove area.:smile:

Yes could be further away just so long as it's not too far to drive to as kids going to go to school there hopefully

i did message Tamara regarding March stay but I think she is full for January, correct me if I'm wrong Tamara

Hi..my Jan dates have been booked out for quite a while..sorry.

I do have one property in Port Noarlunga (9 minutes drive from Hallett Cove shopping centre) that may be available in Jan. It presently reflects as being booked on my calendar but my guest who has booked it is having a few issues with their visa. We are in constant contact and together we will open up the months that they have booked if the delay extends. I may have December and Jan but won't know until much closer to the time as I won't let their booked dates to someone else!:smile: I may know at the end of October. This guest stayed with me previously so it's quite difficult to forecast...sorry.

I do have a one bedroomed unit available but you will need something bigger than that!

Hi..my Jan dates have been booked out for quite a while..sorry.

I do have one property in Port Noarlunga (9 minutes drive from Hallett Cove shopping centre) that may be available in Jan. It presently reflects as being booked on my calendar but my guest who has booked it is having a few issues with their visa. We are in constant contact and together we will open up the months that they have booked if the delay extends. I may have December and Jan but won't know until much closer to the time as I won't let their booked dates to someone else!:smile: I may know at the end of October. This guest stayed with me previously so it's quite difficult to forecast...sorry.

I do have a one bedroomed unit available but you will need something bigger than that!

Hi Tamara, If it does become available, would you please let me know. I completely understand you are not willing to rent to someone else yet ;-)

yes there are 4 of us (sorry I should have said in 1st post) so 1 bed would be too small for us x

• 1 month later...
Hi Tamara, If it does become available, would you please let me know. I completely understand you are not willing to rent to someone else yet ;-)

yes there are 4 of us (sorry I should have said in 1st post) so 1 bed would be too small for us x

Hi there,

You may be sorted by now...but...my guest is having a bit of a delay and has asked me to open up the December period that they wanted. This may stretch into Jan as well...unsure at the moment.