Where oh Where?

Riponian

I am really early on in the process of migrating but I would love to look at places to live but don't know where. I have never been to Oz let along Adelaide! We would love to get out for a visit before we go (fingers crossed) but I am currently preg and cost to get over just a flight is not cheap. Hoping to be over before xmas 2009.

Where are good places to live for young families? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Michelle

Guest graandjac

:)Hi guys , this has always been the million dollor question , its just if someone reccommends an area someone else might disagree , so its hard to draw anyone on this one . That said we have settled in the Noarlunga area , it has fab beaches , a good few schools , The Noarlunga Centre has a big modern shopping centre ,great library, swimming pool , ice rink, cinema ,and just about everything else you could need .Looks like I've been drawn on the subject....lol:biglaugh: , hope this is a start .

]

Cheers Graham

Guest katsmajic

I'll 2nd Gra&Jacq's....were in Seaford, 5-10 mins from Noarlunga, 2mins from beach, good local small shopping mall, very good schools, great parks/play areas.

It can turn in to a massive debate, but to be honest you really cant chose until you are here...we thought seaford was miles away from anything on the map so didnt even consider it, looked at happy valley/flagstaff etc - these areas although lovely didnt get a look in once we got here.

Kat xx