Renting with a dog

Denise

Can anybody tell us just how easy/hard it is to rent properties with a dog. We have been told it is quite difficult and properties are much harder to come by.

Thanks

Hi Denise

I do allow pets at my rental house, it is a fully furnished house, so might not be what you are looking for? All unfurnished houses it depends on the agent/owner but sometimes it can negotiated.

good luck in your future plans!

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Wendy,

Can I ask what the rates are as they aren't available on your web site for some reason. We really don't know when we will arrive as yet or where abouts we wont to be but we may be interested in the future if you have availability and allow two dogs!

Thanks

Martin and Val

We managed to find a rental ok with our dog that we bought over from the UK. About half the rentals that we looked at on the net would not take a dog . We offered a higher bond but in the end this was not needed. A friend has also secured a rental here and she has 2 Golden Retreivers.