• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      thanks folks, at least this gives me some names to have a look on real estate websites. The criteria I am looking for is a nice area with access to good schools, initially intend to rent to see how things matreialise.

Glen Osmond, Adelaide, SA
      7 times

Good old suburbs question!!!

These threads always turn into a 'I live here' type of argument and therefore its the best. Jo summed up all the areas that are perceived as desirable by the majority of Adelaide residents, some may not be what you are looking for, some may. We wrote down a list of our requirements and the priority that they had, we had a budget of 900k so we are pretty much able to choose where we wanted to be but schools won the day for us and we now live in Burnside having rented in Malvern both, in my opinion, great areas with great schools and a 10 minute commute into work for Richard. Work out what you can spend, what is most important to you and then choose, don't get carried away on real estate because estate agents are able to take some really deceiving photos and if you haven't been, do a reccie and decide for yourself. Everyone likes different things and comes from different backgrounds and Libby, I've got some friends with gorgeous houses in Colonel Light Gardens, looks from the outside can be very deceiving!!!!!!
      Richard (41) & Joanne (37), Ben (7) and Josh (3) Out since May 07. Living in Glen Osmond.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums