Available Now - Cheap, Furnished, Clean, Upmarket Studio, Train 1 minute walk

Guest realnicegal

Guest realnicegal

Hi Poms and Pom Lovers. I have a bedsit specifically decked out for overseas people working, studying or migrating. Sea views from bed, clean and good looking accommodation, fully furnished (tv,dvd,stereo) and decked out. Ikea furniture and very comfy bed. :SLEEP:Tiny courtyard. Washing machine and use of dryer. Practical kitchenette and great bathroom. Available from 30 June 2008. $270 per week includes broadband, linen, towels, all furnishings, electricity, water and kitchen utensils - no more to pay. Train station 1 minute walk away. Beach less than 10 minute's walk. Please send PM (born Aust to UK dad and Irish mum and travel on EC passport). Please send me your email address and I'll post you photos. Located in Marino.