Rental up for grabs- Hallett Cove

Guest Richard & Amanda

Guest Richard & Amanda

Hiya,

We have just bought our house and are looking to get rid of our rental if anybody is interested.

We have given our notice period to the letting agent so, providing you can fulfil the 100 point check with the agent its available from 1st July.

Its a 4 double bedroom, with fitted wardrobes, 1 bathroom(shower & bath)(seperate toilet), 2 carparking space house. It has aircon and reverse cycle heating. Laundry room, fitted kitchen, covered pagola and secure fenced off rear garden. $280 p/w. NO PETS.

The house is 5mins walk away from Hallett Cove East Primary school and 10mins walk to the R-12 school. We are walking distance to the Hallett Cove shopping centre currently undergoing refurbishment. Lovely quiet area in an elevated position not overlooked.

We have been in it since beginning of April and are only leaving because we have decided to bite the bullet and buy.

If you are interested in having a look before it goes in the local paper then you can pm me.

Thanks

Amanda

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Richard & Amanda

Just a quick update for anybody who is interested.

House has a scheduled Open Inspection Tuesday 8th July at 4.15pm. The open is being held by the agent and application forms will be available for anybody interested.

4 bed, $280 per week - no pets.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Richard & Amanda

Must be a bad time of year for shifting rentals in the middle of winter!!!

Another open on this one Tuesday 29th 4.45-5pm through the letting agency.

$280 per week - bargain!!!!:wubclub:

Guest Unch&dougs

We tried to make this but had 3 viewings in Brighton that afternoon and couldn't make it up in time.

Definately interested and have sent you a PM!

Guest Richard & Amanda

Sorry guys this rental has now been taken.

Can I just say as well after all the horror stories I heard about the agents witholding the bond money for silly reasons (weeds etc) I managed to get ALL my bond money back I am sooooooooooooooooooo chuffed. Though I did spend hours and hours cleaning and spraying weedkiller :biglaugh:.

Just waiting for the cheque now then off to spend spend spend.......;)

Guest Richard & Amanda

Sorry guys this rental has now been taken.

Can I just say as well after all the horror stories I heard about the agents witholding the bond money for silly reasons (weeds etc) I managed to get ALL my bond money back I am sooooooooooooooooooo chuffed. Though I did spend hours and hours cleaning and spraying weedkiller :biglaugh:.

Just waiting for the cheque now then off to spend spend spend.......;)