seaford rise

Guest Dean and Sharon

Guest Dean and Sharon

we are hopeing to move to south australia in feb 2009 we are very interested in property in seaford rise area can anyone tell us if this is to be considerd a good area to live,we have 3 children aged 10,6 and 8 weeks,are the schools good,what are they called,is there alot for the children to do in this area.Any information on this area will be gratefully recieved.

regards dean,sharonand kids

Guest Guzzler&Sas
It must be considered a good place to live as 680 or so other brits live there! Just have a look at the statistics website.

For the same reason maybe not so good;),

Guzzler

Hi Dean and Sharon,

Have you thought about your work situation, as Seaford Rise is just that little bit further out, so commuting into the city will take longer, about 45 mins in the morning and the nearest train station is Noarlunga which is about a 10 to 15 min drive away. (soon to be extended to Seaford, so the Gov say).

There is a shopping mall 2 mins away from Seaford Rise and of course a lovely beach too. As for kids, well like most suburbs in Adelaide, there are parks, creche's, schools etc, Seaford is pretty much self contained.

Judi x:wubclub:

Hi - We bought our house in Seaford Rise from the uk, without already seeing the house or the area - mad I know - But we havent been disappointment! We love it here!

There are many schools around - some walking distance, others just a few minutes drive away. The area is quiet and very family orientated with many parks and always something going on within the community. The beach is 10-20minutes walk away and is gorgeous!

My husband works in the city and has no problems getting to work. He either takes the train from Noarlunga,which is 10mins away (the trains do a direct route without stops to the city in the mornings and 5/6 o'clock - which then only takes 25mins to the city) or will drive in, which takes about 45mins.

Hope this helps - pm me if you need any further info

sarahx

Guest Happychick

Hi Dean and sharon,

we have been in adelaide just over 5 weeks and moved into our first rental in seaford rise and we really like it hear, you have everything you could need. Playgrounds are dotted around all over the place the beech is just 2 mins down the road in the car.. The shopping centre has most things you could need, but with the advantage of only being 10-15 mins away from the bigger shopping centre collanades. I have enrolled my little one in kindy at seaford K7 and have heard some really good reports about the school for the older ones.. There is a great library and a state swim if the kids wanted swimming lessons,

And even though its a little further south the roads are no where near as busy as the uk so you seem to get places quicker

if you need any other help dont hesitate to ask,, will try and help

Lisa