4(possibly 3)bed longterm rental wanted from End AUGUST/BEG SEPT

Guest cunnah10

Guest cunnah10

If anybody hears or knows of any 4 bed (possibly 3) longterm decent family sized rental coming up from end August for a family of 6 could you please let me know!

oh and nice landlord a must!!!!:)

Many Thanks

Gill

Guest cunnah10
Make that two 4 bed long term rentals for two families of 6.;):D

Pete

You are cheeky Pete!

I can just imagine us both fighting over the same rental!!!!

I think you are due out before us though (forgotten the date again - sorry- as i know you did tell me)

Where are you looking to rent?I bet it's the same areas as us!

The rate we are goin (as now we have resigned ourselves to the option of renting out our house again)we could still end up living in a box somewhere as we once laughed about!

Good luck Pete ( i bet you get sorted before us!!!)

Gill

Guest Django
I think you are due out before us though (forgotten the date again - sorry- as i know you did tell me)

We haven't got a date yet as we haven't finalised the house yet. We are hoping mid to late August but aren't holding our breath. :biglaugh:

The Noarlunga area is where we have decided on but of course that could all change once we get there.:confused:

Guest cunnah10
18.gif

Love it!!!!

Obviously you are in the yellow outfit!!!!!

HEE HEE

Hey we could even be on the same flight!!!8 kids between us (perish the thought - all the kids - not you on the same flight i mean)

Good luck pete sorting loose ends up!!!

Guest Django

Hey we could even be on the same flight!!!8 kids between us (perish the thought - all the kids - not you on the same flight i mean)

Sounds like fun.:biglaugh: We will have to arrange it so we do fly on the same plane. Imagine that and Jacqui and Stephen turn up on the same flight :shocked: 12 kids between us. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Good luck

Pete

Guest cunnah10
Sounds like fun.:biglaugh: We will have to arrange it so we do fly on the same plane. Imagine that and Jacqui and Stephen turn up on the same flight :shocked: 12 kids between us. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Good luck

Pete

what name do Jacqui and steven go under on here!!!

What a great flight that would be hey!!!

Guest caoimhe
Sounds like fun.:biglaugh: We will have to arrange it so we do fly on the same plane. Imagine that and Jacqui and Stephen turn up on the same flight 12 kids between us.

Good luck

Pete

I don't care how many kids on the B****y flight as long as I am on my way to OZ:jiggy:

I just need to ignore you all when I get there :poh and that includes my own kids:biglaugh:

Guest caoimhe
hey you's what about us we might hit the jackpot and be on your flight

16 kids now thats what you call INSANE:goofy:

suexxx

Hey we should all look into this, the airline is bound to give us discount just to get us all off the plane ASAP:biglaugh:

HEY they might even upgrade us as we are all enough to fill any class and keep us away from the other passengers

If anybody hears or knows of any 4 bed (possibly 3) longterm decent family sized rental coming up from end August for a family of 6 could you please let me know!

oh and nice landlord a must!!!!:)

Many Thanks

Gill

:idea:there could be possibility here we are a family of 5 living in westlake shore on the beach i wouldn't say its big but we all fit in quiet comfortably the price is $380 pw but as the Aussie say location location location its close to westlakes mall and near the train station and other amenities if any good give us an email laura.girling@yahoo.com.au ps never see the landlords

Hi there Gill

I wouldn't worry too much about sorting a long term rental before you get here. Sort something short term and then look when you arrive. I know there are a few people that have organised rentals prior to leaving the UK, but in all honesty the majority of the letting agents would prefer to deal with you face to face. I know a few people that have arrived just recently and none have had any difficulty finding rentals (all are in the Seaford/Aldinga area's). I have friends who are trying to break leases and get rid of their rentals and are struggling. You may find what looks good on www.realestate.com dont look so great in the flesh or you may not like the area/street and are then tied into a contract. You'll find something! Sort a holiday let/caravan or short term rental for a few weeks and then hit the ground runing when you arrive.

Lindsey

Guest cunnah10
hey you's what about us we might hit the jackpot and be on your flight

16 kids now thats what you call INSANE:goofy:

suexxx

Hi SUE

I was thinking of you after i turned PC off last night and had a giggle to myself imagining us all on the same flight!!!!

See you at The Rocking horse in 26th

Gill

x

Guest cunnah10
Hi there Gill

I wouldn't worry too much about sorting a long term rental before you get here. Sort something short term and then look when you arrive. I know there are a few people that have organised rentals prior to leaving the UK, but in all honesty the majority of the letting agents would prefer to deal with you face to face. I know a few people that have arrived just recently and none have had any difficulty finding rentals (all are in the Seaford/Aldinga area's). I have friends who are trying to break leases and get rid of their rentals and are struggling. You may find what looks good on www.realestate.com dont look so great in the flesh or you may not like the area/street and are then tied into a contract. You'll find something! Sort a holiday let/caravan or short term rental for a few weeks and then hit the ground runing when you arrive.

Lindsey

Thanks for advice Lindsey and Fi

Will start looking for a short term arrangement (anyway we have a whole container to wait for so probably better we get something furnished for a few weeks 1st)

May see you soon!!!!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest The Wright Move

Hi Gill

We have a 3 bedroom property in Happy Valley approx 25 k from city south. The property comes with most furnishings and is basically ready to move in. Let me know if you are still looking and I will send you photos etc

Jim Wright

Guest smiths08

We are currently looking for some one to take over our lease. we have just brought a house and need to find new tenants in our rental.. it is a good size 3 bed. walking distance to Schools, Henly square and beach... the landlords are cool and are looking for $450.00 a week but is neg.. If you are interested my number is 0413520801. But we can not move out til 12th Sept..