rental available end July

Guest deb and stoo

Guest deb and stoo

Yo dudes

Having found our own home we are moving out of our rental 2 months early, it's in Hallett Cove Heights, we were the first tenants so it is still lovely and new, 4 beds, 2 baths, very quiet with views of country side out the back, pm if you are interested.

Deb and stoo

:)

Guest Libby1971

If I may say, it is a beautiful house.

:)We have spent many a happy hour there and it is gorgeous. A really good family home especially when wanting to make a good impression on the kids about why they should have moved to the other side of the world!!!

Guest cunnah10
Yo dudes

Just thought I'd post a link to my FLICKR page that has some pictures of the house just after we moved in :-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stoobru/sets/72157602219088666/

We've loved the 10 months we've been here and will be sad to leave but also looking forward to having our own house at last.

;)

If we get there before Pete we will have it off you!!!

Told you we would end up fighting over the same rental Pete!!!

How much is the rent on this lovely property?

Guest Django
If we get there before Pete we will have it off you!!!

Told you we would end up fighting over the same rental Pete!!!

How much is the rent on this lovely property?

OI YOU I SAW IT FIRST 5.gif

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Django
My God if that is what you look like - Fair game you can have it!!!!

Thats me when I'm relaxing with a beer. You should see me when I'm annoyed. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest cunnah10
Thats me when I'm relaxing with a beer. You should see me when I'm annoyed. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Good job we can have a laugh hey..............keeps us going...........Talking about alcohol it is saturday........think i'll open that bottle wine i have chilling whilst OH is out with the 4 kids!!!!

Guest Django
Good job we can have a laugh hey.

I'm sure if we didn't laugh we'd all be crying. So near yet so far. There always seems to be one more hurdle. You think you're home and dry and something else gets in your way.:sad:

But........ still never mind eh? :v_SPIN::v_SPIN::v_SPIN:

Pete

Its a great rental, spacious & good location, the views are spectacular. HC is very popular so if you are interested go & have a look, its well worth it.

Congrats you guys on buying your home, you know we are really proud of you all :wubclub:.

Love Angela xx

Guest deb and stoo

Yo dudes

Well all interest most welcome as we have to keep paying the rent until we can find someone to fill the place :huh:.

Thanks for that Ian M8, yes it feels good to be working and at the airport too and luckily the one in Adelaide, not Newcastle or Darwin :jiggy:.

Would love to hang on for you Pete dude just try and get here quicker and think it would be very interesting to see you and Cunnah fighting on the drive over the place :arghh:.

Thanks Libby & Angela for saying nice things about the place, we've been very happy here and had some great times, whoever who takes it over will love it too I'm sure.

;)

Guest deb and stoo

Yo dudes

Just to let anyone who's interested in the rental that there will be an open between 11.30 and 12 tommorrow and the same next Saturday or if you'd like to view it during the week I can provide the landlords e mail and phone number.

He is asking $360 per week which we think is fantastic value for the size of the house and the wonderful location.

:)