Wanted - 3/4 bed 2 bath pool

cormcvcr

Hi all,

we are currently in a rental and the lease is due to run out mid August. We have been given the opportunity to secure the rental for an additional year, which we were happy to secure, but would prefer to try and find another one (reason underneath).

I know it's probably going to be difficult given what we are looking for:-

3/4 bed

1 family bathroom & ensuite

Seperate lounge to family room

Pool* (this is a must for the kids as we moved into our rental and the pool was green and cold and my OH has tended to it and it looks lovely now, but unfortunately haven't had the opportunity to use it yet)

The landlord we have is great, the house is nice, the only draw back for us is, the house is open plan from the kitchen to the dining area to the family room to the lounge (this is what drew us to the house in the first place). We have just had visitors over the last week and it proved a little too noisy if the kids wanted to play pool (which is in the family area).:arghh:

We have more guests arriving over the next few months continuously and the thought of not having a seperate area now is filling us with dread. We need our space and the guests need it too (all with kids).

If any of you know of anything that is coming up in the Hallett Cove area with all this criteria, please can you give me a shout!

I will be forever in your debt!:notworthy:

Hi all,

we are currently in a rental and the lease is due to run out mid August. We have been given the opportunity to secure the rental for an additional year, which we were happy to secure, but would prefer to try and find another one (reason underneath).

3/4 bed

Pool* (this is a must for the kids as we moved into our rental and the pool was green and cold and my OH has tended to it and it looks lovely now, but unfortunately haven't had the opportunity to use it yet)

The landlord we have is great, the house is nice, the only draw back for us is, the house is open plan from the kitchen to the dining area to the family room to the lounge (this is what drew us to the house in the first place). We have just had visitors over the last week and it proved a little too noisy if the kids wanted to play pool (which is in the family area).:arghh:

We have more guests arriving over the next few months continuously and the thought of not having a seperate area now is filling us with dread. We need our space and the guests need it too (all with kids).

If any of you know of anything that is coming up in the Hallett Cove area with all this criteria, please can you give me a shout!

not asking for too much then :) Dont ask dont get !.....Good luck.

Guest deanrm

Hi

Sorry cant help with your request. But can I be cheeky and ask what are you doing with the rental you are currently in.

We arrive late August and I desperatly want a pool (any pool) for the kids, it would really be the icing on the cake. I am willing to make sacrefices with regards to the living space for a pool.

Just a thought.

Thanks

Trisha

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Hi all,

3/4 bed

Your rental is lovely, dont swap it, the sound travels throught the walls anyway they are so thin. Just shove cotton wool in the noisy ones mouths!:biglaugh:

sarah

Hi there,

just thought I would put an update on this and to get it seen again on the new posts!!!

We went to see a rental yesterday and have applied for it, but just want to have our ear to the ground just in case this doesn't go through for us.

We are looking for a rental property in Hallett Cove with 3/4 bedrooms, 1/2 bathrooms and definately must have a pool, so if any of you lovely people out there hear of anything before it goes through to an agent, We would love to hear from you.

Our lease is due to expire 18th August and are wanting something else if possible, if not we will stay here again. If we do find another house, we have been fortunate enough to have found a family to move into ours, so here's hoping for both our families.

Again many thanks.