Any advice on Moana

Mr & Mrs Taz

Guest Guest75

Hi Taz's:)

Moana is a nice place.Very close to the beach.

There is a couple of cafes down by the beach.

It has some very nice houses and streets - and the odd scruffy ones.

The nearer the beach - the hiher the price though.

A car journey to the city centre is around 40 mins if the lights are all green.

There is a rail station in the Noarlunga Centre not far away and bus links too.

The Seaford shopping Centre is a few minutes away and caters for day to day shopping,then Collonades is 10 mins away which is a much bigger centre.

Can anyone give us there opinion of Moana as a place and what the public transport is like and if there is any shops,leisure centres etc. nearby.

Cheers

Nice relaxed place with reasonably large local shopping center, Collanades 10/15 mins bigger shopping, . I think situation of work should be a consideration ', Grand junction road I would say would be your northern limits.

Guest Ozzygirl

They are just about to build some shops (by the Liberty garage on commercial rd) which should be good.

We have lived in Moana for 2 years and love it ! Some of the older houses have got pretty big plots. The houses along the road next to the beach go for crazy prices but houses one or 2 streets back are not that bad.

My hubby drives into the city every day and it takes him about 40 / 50 mins in the rush hour so its not that bad.

Guest guest569

I live opposite the Liberty petrol station and can't wait for the new shops to be finished. I also drive to the city every day and it can be done in 30 mins at the right time in the morning and about 45 mins home in the evening.

The beach there is great all year round.

Thanks everybody for your replies this area has now been added to our ever growing list of potential areas to live when we arrive in the next 3 weeks.

Can anyone confirm if there is a hospital near Moana with public transport to it as I am a nurse who unfortunately does not drive so a reliable bus/train service is essential.

Cheers

Jak