Rental Wanted Southern Suburbs

Guest Unch&dougs

Guest Unch&dougs

Wanted - large 3 or 4 bed house in Southern Suburbs to suit us all. Our holiday let is coming to an end mid Aug and we need somewhere else. Good access to transport to city a must as is good schooling nearby.:arghh:

Guest Libby1971

I know of one 4 bed in Hallett Cove Heights - pm me or DebnStoo. They have just moved into their own home so communication may be tricky until internet access is set up. Available for viewing now and moving into straight away. Train station nearby and regular buses so access to a route for city isn't a problem.

Richard and Amanda had a rental in Hallett Cove. I know the area which is lovely. Not sure how many bedrooms. I think it can be viewed now. Pm them for more info.

JoJo is getting the keys to her new place mid Aug and her rental is in Aberfoyle Park. It is a 3 bed from memory, brand new. Pm if interested. Her place has a bus stop outside which takes you straight into the city.

I think Andrea and Andrew are advertising something as well in HC but not sure. Pm them.

Schooling is touchy...Woodcroft College is a private Anglican in the area. Also the Catholic high is Cardijn College. State schools in the area that are good are Aberfoyle Park and Reynella East High IMO. State primaries are Woodcroft Primary and I can't think of another right now but I know there is at least one.

• 3 weeks later...