Rental wanted

Guest somersetmax

Guest somersetmax

Hi

We arrive in Adelaide on the 5th september need a rental some where south Coromandle valley, suburbs. Need a min 3 bedrooms and enclosed garden please PM me if anybody can help.

Sandy

Guest Libby1971

Are you looking for a short or long term rental from this date?

If you want a short term rental in the first instance, contact one of the following:

Roo1

GuzzlerandSas

Tyke

Hardycot

Diane

who all have or had rental properties suitable for short term lets.

For something long term, I suggest you wait until you get here. Many landlords have no shortage of tenants applying. Part of the process is being able to 'interview' you when you view the house, and your family too.

Guest neilrhian

hi we have a 3 bed property that we rent in a suburb called hove right next to the beach rental runs out for us on the 30th august as we are buying a new house

PM for more info

Guest lulu and bailey

i currently live seacombe gardens and would also be interested, could you supply more details as i love hove, brighton ect.....can you give me address, do you take pets ect.....i have no children and it would be for myself and a mate ,we are both nurses x

Guest The Wright Move

Hi Sandy

We have a 3 bedroom property South City 25 k approx happy valley. If any good send a pm and email address and we will send you photos. Good luck with the move

Jim