Swimming Pool

Guest Tracey Smith

Guest Tracey Smith

Has anybody had a swimming pool built since they have been in SA? My OH is really keen to get one but after seeing some dodgy companies on Today Tonight or A Current Affair would be really pleased if anybody could recommend a company they had used.

Guest Nick11

We had our pool put in last week.

Lots of cowboys out there.

We used Adelaide pool and spa - no problems so far. Very impressed withthese guys.

Freedom pools was another one that is highly recommended.

Guest philnjulie

Hi,

also used adelaide sa pool and spa just nearing completion really top job and they were the cheapest by a long way but would advise you get on with it or you wont be swimming this summer does take a while for approvals etc phil

Hi,

also used adelaide sa pool and spa just nearing completion really top job and they were the cheapest by a long way but would advise you get on with it or you wont be swimming this summer does take a while for approvals etc phil

Roughly how long would you say your approval took?. And I assume you just apply to your local Council. Do they charge you for approval?.

Many Thanks.

Guest philnjulie
Roughly how long would you say your approval took?. And I assume you just apply to your local Council. Do they charge you for approval?.

Many Thanks.[/quot

WE LIVE IN MAWSON LAKES SIGNED FOR POOL ON 21 APR STARTED INSTALLING ON 5TH JUNE AND JUST COMPLETED COPINGS BUT THERE ARE WAITING PERIODS IN BETWEEN COUNCIL APPROVAL TOOK ABOUT 3 WKS PHIL

Guest Nick11

We signed on the dotted line around the first week in july. Planning permission only took 3 weeks. Pool went in last week.

It is winter though - in summer it takes longer as the demand is greater.

Guest motlyman

Unfortunatly you pay your money and take your chance in this game.:arghh:

I have seen good and bad with many companies including all of the above.

No easy answer im afraid.

Colin

Guest fergie family

Hi

Just wondering on average how much does an inground pool cost. I know there are different sizes and shapes . But wondered what the average price is.

Thanks

Susan

Guest Guest75
Hi

Just wondering on average how much does an inground pool cost. I know there are different sizes and shapes . But wondered what the average price is.

Thanks

Susan

Inground pools are the dearest.

Concrete pools will start at around $30,000 as a rough figure.