rental required

Guest kmcd

Hi , I am looking for a short term rental or possibly longer? in the north east area of adelaide. if anyone knows of anything in or around that area can you please post me. We are due to be arriving around the 15th October.

Thanks Karen

• 1 month later...
Guest Armstrongs in Adelaide

Hi Karen,

We have a three bedroom two bathroom house with pool. It has a double length lock up garage, air condition, heating, walk in robe to master, built in robes two other two bedrooms. It has been well cared for and is central (17K city, and within walking distance of schools and shops).

We require a minimum of three months rental. And the weekly all inclusive price (gas,electric,rates) of $625. A refundable bond of $2500 is required.

Guest colinjez

Hi Armstrongs in adelaide,

We are also looking for a short term rental with a pool(3 months) ....if you havnt already let this property could you send me some more info please? Where is the property , do you have any pics , we arrive 11th November and would be looking for a minimum of 3 months.....possibly longer.

please email lynnjez33@yahoo.co.uk if it is still available

Thanks

Lynn and Colin

Guest Armstrongs in Adelaide

Hi Lynn and Colin

We have only made the decision to let our previous home out to rent so although we have photos we haven't had time to upload them. Hopefully will do this this weekend. The house is in the Wynn Vale area which forms part of Golden Grove. It is in a cul-de-sac and is well maintained. It is currently partailly furnished. If required, I think we could assist with additional furniture prior to your arrival.

We are ex-poms ourselves and have lived in Adelaide for nealy ten years so are happy to help where we can.

Regards

Dawn & Andy