• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
      I'm sorry to hear your struggling, it was exactly the same for us when we arrived. We then got lucky and found this three bed villa 10mins from Glenelg beach and 15min from city. Just to let you know this property is available from the 1st November and no one has been to view it yet so if your quick, telephone refined property and it cost $485 a week. Good Luck

Hi Pete,
      Congatz on getting your new place :)
      We are not having that much luck but we did book our place for 6 weeks so we do have a little more time. I hope you don't mind me asking how much your rental is and what area you ended up in! if you don't want to say in an open post please send me a PM.

I think we may have set our sights a high plus we have not had much luck on the job side of things either

Hi, Not sure if any one is looking for North East areas but we have found an excellent agent who secured us a rental before we arrived on 11th October. If anyone is looking in Golden Gery Grove, Greenwith, Modbury areas she says contact her, details are; Jo.Edwards@RayWhite.com Jo was amongst a very small handful of agents who even bothered to reply to enquiries. She even sorted out our utilities for us, which has been switched on today. Hope that helps someone.
      Mall & Kev

Shy Ted

Our stuff left the UK on 15 August, and was delivered yesterday, 13th November. Warning; unpack everything yourselves. The Aus removal guys lost all the parts to build our beds/furniture etc on the ones they unwrapped. Everything we unwrapped? All complete! The guy told me my computer table was wrecked in transit, but missed the fact my wife saw him drop it.

Rental wise we must have been lucky as we got the first one we looked at. But they do go very quickly.

We were lucky enough to arrange our rental before we arrive. Found a super agent who was so helpful. If anyone is looking in North East suburbs e.g. Golden Grove, Greenwith, Modbury etc pm me and I will pass on her details.

c u Jimmy
      I always found the easiest way is to not bother with an Agent and just pick up the paper on a Sat morning first thing, pick places and go see them and strike a deal with a private Landlord !

If anyone is struggling out there i have a shortterm room to let see ad below this one !

Hi there,
      Not sure of what you are looking for however I am taking up the rental of a 4 bedroom, 2 living areas, 2nd shower & toilet, large kitchen, ducted evaporative house with off street parking in Belair on 26th Nov. I am a 35yr old prof n/s female with cat looking to share with a single or couple at $220 wk + expenses for half the house med-long term. The couple I had thought were moving in have pulled out and I am left with more than I want or need. I have most household furn but expected to be sharing with those who had their own to contribute. If needed short term I can arrange a bed etc to get by.
      Please contact me if this may suit or you know of someone who may be interested.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums