We've Sold the House!

Guest ReadyPenny

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Guys

I know lots of people are down hearted about the state of the housing market and it is holding up many of us making our dream move.

Just wanted to post a positive thread as we sold our house last week and the buyer started the mortgage process yesterday. No chain, they are first timers and obviously we are not buying!!

We are hoping to be in Adelaide by March at the latest but we are now at the mercy of the Government - waiting for the visa!!!!

I hope you all get some good news soon, be it a buyer or a visa, whichever it is you need and keeping thinking, THIS TIME NEXT YEAR I WILL BE IN ADELAIDE!!!! We will all have a good laugh about this lot one day over a few tinnies hey?

Mandy

Lets hope you get to exchange of contracts...............................its only then you are reasonably safe!..................................after that said................you are almost there:)........good luc k

Good for you, we have given up on selling ours, sign still up but now the cold has set in the windows are showing the condensation!! and all the bad bits of the house are coming to light, oh for a summer sale!

What visa have you applied for??5 months is a short time to expect to get it , I take it you are not waiting on the 475 like the rest of us??

Guest ReadyPenny

We're on the 175 - I know I am praying for a miracle!! As Smit says, the flamin contracts are not exchanged yet so watch this space, mind you if this falls through you will hear my screams in Mossley!!

Mandy

Guest caoimhe

Hope it goes well for you Mandy

Our buyers want to complete 7th November which is fine by us but until everyone has signed the flaming contracts I won't rest easy

Good luck

Hi, i am new to this but have been reading other people's comments every day!

We applied I think it is a 176 visa started last October, skills assessments were passed, SA sponsorship was passed in April and we submitted the final bit through Four Corners on April 11th - we were told 5 to 7 months initially - which is up so we chased them up to be told that the processing time has gone up and is more like 11 months - that means not until next March for us.

Is anyone else experiencing these type of delays on visa applications?

Would love to know

Karen

Guest caoimhe
Hi, i am new to this but have been reading other people's comments every day!

We applied I think it is a 176 visa started last October, skills assessments were passed, SA sponsorship was passed in April and we submitted the final bit through Four Corners on April 11th - we were told 5 to 7 months initially - which is up so we chased them up to be told that the processing time has gone up and is more like 11 months - that means not until next March for us.

Is anyone else experiencing these type of delays on visa applications?

Would love to know

Karen

From we lodged it took nearly 11 months but we didn't front load meds, which you could consider doing