5 bed house with pool for sale

Guest arpy69

Lovely 5 bed family home on large block in picturesque Coromandel Valley. Coromandel Valley is lovely community situated in the Adelaide Foothills. Only 20 mins from the CBD or the beach. Short walk to primary school and 2 minutes drive to Blackwood with supermarkets and shops. Train service to Adelaide from Blackwood is ideal for commuting.

The House is situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with great neighbours on a 2100sqm block which is large for Adelaide and has 5 good sized bedrooms and 3 bathrooms! Ideal for those with teenagers! Family/rumpus room and a separate outdoor room which is currently used as an office/study. The kitchen and third bathroom are both new. Ready to move in and enjoy.

10m x 5m inground pool secluded and not overlooked with entertaining area alongside for those pool parties. Large shed/workshop and with 2 drives there is plenty of off-road parking including undercover parking for 2 cars. Low maintenance garden.

In case you are wondering why we are selling we have decided to move to the country and start a camel farm which the local council will not let us do here! We are poms who have been here for over 5 years now and love every minute of it.

We are asking for offers over $620,000. If you are interested we are planning to put it up for sale in the next month or so but would be happy to consider a private sale in the meantime. Contact Rick and/or Louise on arpy69@airnet.com.au

Pics now available http://www.flickr.com/photos/31927462@N02/sets/72157608522255516/

And there is a choice of other primary schools nearby if you don't like Coro. the high school at blackwood is good and it's fairly easy for teens to get the bus down to marion shopping centre, marion pool, the beach at brighton and also into Rundle mall. There are a couple of good privates near coromandel valley too if you are after them. Blackwood, the hub suburb for the area has 3 supermarkets and other food and sundry shops. When rebuilt the belair Hotel's restaurant does a good buffet spread and there is also cafe primo for an inexpensive meal out. There are soccer clubs, scouts, guides, gymnastic clubs, a library etc, dance schools and only 20 -30 mins from town.

hopes raised and dashed in 1 go...................

love coro, such a nice area, from memory, and a house the size we want..........but......out of our range just now.

Because we are on a temp visa, we wont qualify for the first time buyers assistance:sad:, which really puts a dampner on it all!

wishing you the best of luck, with the sale, and the camel farm!!

Wish i'd married for money now.........

Jane

would you accept $5000 and 10 sheep i could spray them beige and stick lump on them ?

ill take care of your house nicely

Tempting :err: But I think we will hold out a little longer!

Will hopefully be able to post some photos on the net somewhere in the next few days for those who have expressed an interest.

Cheers

Rick

Guest David Brown

Sounds nice, please put us on the interested list for the photos.

quote=arpy69;57440]Tempting :err: But I think we will hold out a little longer!

Will hopefully be able to post some photos on the net somewhere in the next few days for those who have expressed an interest.

Cheers

Rick

Thanks Jane, hope the soup wasn't too salty!

Hoping we won't have too much trouble selling. Adelaide is showing some pretty good signs of avoiding the effects of the credit chaos.

• 4 weeks later...

Shameless bump to bring our house to people's attention ;)

Will be ready for sale by Christmas (just waiting on Electrician and Plumber to finish the 3rd bathroom). Pics at

Hopefully the low Aussie $ will bring over more cashed-up poms :D We got 2.2 back in 2004 when we came over and I see it is over 2.5 at the moment. Ho hum, nothing I can do about it now.

Rick

• 1 year later...
Guest rockpool crab
Shameless bump to bring our house to people's attention ;)

Will be ready for sale by Christmas (just waiting on Electrician and Plumber to finish the 3rd bathroom). Pics at Koala - a set on Flickr

Hopefully the low Aussie $ will bring over more cashed-up poms :D We got 2.2 back in 2004 when we came over and I see it is over 2.5 at the moment. Ho hum, nothing I can do about it now.

Rick

Hey you shoud try 1.6 a year later..that's a BIG ho hum..although there might be something I can do about it now but seem to be under extreme pressure to move it before it goes even lower..jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus....can you imagine!