lovely 4 bed rental "possibly" coming up Aldinga Beach

Guest Cunnah97

Guest Cunnah97

Hi Cunnah10 here!

not been advertised yet BUT there is a good possibility we will be moving out of our 4 bed rental in about 4-5 weeks as we will be relocating due to job offer!

It is a newly built 4 bed: master bed with ensuite (located at front of house away from the kids)and the other 3 bedrooms at back of the house!

It has 2 seperate living/family rooms (back room used as a dining & family/TV room & the frount used as a relaxing lounge)plus a new white modern galley kitchen with plenty of cupboardb space,gas oven & hob plus dishwasher.Plus a seperate utility/laundry room and good size family bathroom with bath & walk in shower plus a seperate 2nd wc.

Large outside entertaining area plus a big garden front and back and a garage plus driveway.

Located in a cul de sac (no through private road)so ideal for children to play safely!

Close to schools,library,shops and just a few minutes to beach!

Rented out at $300 per week!Landord lives local and is on hand to help out or maintain rather than through an agent!

Feel free to email me direct gillcunnah@hotmail.co.uk

Welcome to come for a look anytime

Gill Cunnah

Guest Cunnah97
Hey we can't both have that GREAT avatar !!!!!:biglaugh:

OMG..... i do apologize as didn't notice as this is my 11 year Son's account and he is a mad Liverpool fan!

Don't think i will be able to get him to change it...sorry!!!!

Gill (cunnah10)

Guest guest569
OMG..... i do apologize as didn't notice as this is my 11 year Son's account and he is a mad Liverpool fan!

Don't think i will be able to get him to change it...sorry!!!!

Gill (cunnah10)

Good on him, The Premiership is all ours this year tell him !!!:notworthy:

Guest Cunnah97
That is great about the job offer, it is allcoming at once! Where are you relocating to ?

Hi Rachel......we are staying in Adelaide BUT i'm not giving anything away "yet" as i'm not taking any chances on somebody else getting this lovely home we are now after.....all i can say is it is nearer to the city but has the word "Hills" in it!!!!

Somebody else already after it and the owners want to meet us and the other family(who are australian) first this weekend before making their decision(i have already threatened my 4 kids what the consequences will be "if" they lose us this house due to any naughty behaviour on the day)

Wicked mother or what.....but i have also dangled the carrot and told the 4 kids what "special" treat awaits them "if" they don't let us down!they are aged 4,7,9 and 11(3 of which are boys)so wish me luck!!!!!

Gill

x

Guest Cunnah97
Hey Gill,

can your landlord wait an extra 2 weeks??;)like until the 20th Dec????

Good luck with the move, kiddo...........hope it goes great guns for you.

My kids are blues.............but ARE housetrained,just!!!!

Jane

hey 20th DEC would be ideal as we can't move into the other house until DEC 18th!!!!!

Gill

Guest Cunnah97
okay am now getting the UBD out and finding all the subs with hills in it hmmm Onk Hills, LOL GREENHILLS.....

You are funny Rachel.......i'll let you know soon i promise!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest redfoxy
Hey we can't both have that GREAT avatar !!!!!:biglaugh:

My husband would love this avatat but hes not a frequent PIA or internet user ! unless its the LFC site of course. Hes curretly getting over giving up his season ticket ! But he appreciate some of Gods favourite sports chat Im sure ! Even I worship Stevie Gerrard !

Weve only been here 10 weeks, how do you get to watch any of the matches ??

Hi,if you want to watch live matches through the internet, log on and register and download a few upgrades with www.myp2p.eu .I log on half an hour before the match I want to watch starts because when it starts to get busy its harder to log on and watch.Some of the log ons are better than others but at least you can watch live sports of many choices.

You can always subscribe to foxtel. On a Saturday night you can choose what Premiership game you want to watch live by way of the red button. I reckon I see more British football a week here than I ever did in the UK.

Pete

Guest Cunnah97
I've been 'off line' for a bit. Do we know where you are going yet Gill????:confused:

Pete

Hi Pete

How,s it going your end?where did you rent in the end?

Well i don't know where we are going yet...other one in onkaparinga hills didn't work out for us!

To be honest we do love it here in Aldinga Beach...Kids love it too BUT they go to Seaford K-7 school and kindy which is a good 15 minute drive away but they are really happy and settled there with lots of new friends etc.....so i an driving that distance up the same long bumpy road at least 6 times a day but can be upto 10 times with visiting friends or going to clubs etc.....so being practical we will probably move nearer to the school/friends/activities etc....Seaford or Noarlunga probably.. which we also love and seem to spend more time up that neck of the woods than down in Aldinga!

What are your plans?Have you all settled ok?Sue2oz is near me in Aldinga...we see each other all the time!She hates her holiday shack BUT just sorted out a longterm rental in the bayswood estate in Aldinga which she is counting down the days to ...only 9 days to go!

Gill

We finally got one in Morphett Vale. Love it here to be honest. For us its a perfect location for work, school, shops, etc. The house itself isn't ideal but its only a six month lease so it'll do for now. Don't get me wrong, the house is fine but we really need another bedroom and the garden, although large isn't safe for Joe and Niamh. Its split level and has a 5 foot un-fenced drop.

Glad things are coming together for you now. Have you plsnne your trip yet to get our visas in your passports or have you already done it? I'm so out of touch at the moment.:unsure:

Pete

Hi,if you want to watch live matches through the internet, log on and register and download a few upgrades with www.myp2p.eu .I log on half an hour before the match I want to watch starts because when it starts to get busy its harder to log on and watch.Some of the log ons are better than others but at least you can watch live sports of many choices.

or the "footy doctor",or "justin tv",normally a decent pic anyway