Short term furnished rental

Guest sam2500

Guest sam2500

Hi all,

Hope our Golden Ticket is worth it cause getting there, boy is tricky!

After the worry of would we, would we not get the visa? ( Yes )!

Would we, would we not sell our house? ( NO still Not) !

Now we have the problem of finding a nice, very clean, ( reasonably priced ) short term fully furnished rental ( from 14th January for about 8 weeks ).

My OH has job in Camden Park, so looking at there, plus surrounding areas of Glenelg.

Tried most websites, can anyone help, please ??:notworthy:

Thanks a lot,

Sue David and Sam

Guest David Brown

Yep same, we had a sale on our house which has fallen through. Now we face the prospect of the family having to split up so my wife can carry on earning in NZ while I start my new job in Adelaide and the kids start school in Oz- hard enough selling the house without the rental nightmares freaking me out, so if we could find a short term rental for the same time as you would be stoked(as they say in NZ-meaning very happy!)

Hi all,

Hope our Golden Ticket is worth it cause getting there, boy is tricky!

After the worry of would we, would we not get the visa? ( Yes )!

Would we, would we not sell our house? ( NO still Not) !

Now we have the problem of finding a nice, very clean, ( reasonably priced ) short term fully furnished rental ( from 14th January for about 8 weeks ).

My OH has job in Camden Park, so looking at there, plus surrounding areas of Glenelg.

Tried most websites, can anyone help, please ??:notworthy:

Thanks a lot,

Sue David and Sam