breaking lease- seaford esplanade 4 bed available from 16th january

Dawn&Andy

Well we have brought our own home and our rental will be available from 16th january, its a 3/4 bed home on the esplanade current rent is $375, it is a older style house but the views here are amazing, huge back yard and pets are negotiable

If anyone is interested, i am letting our agent know monday our plans to move out, so pm me and i will pass on her contact details

any questions just ask

Dawn x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Scrappin' Julie

Hi Dawn, we are coming over in a couple of weeks also and could be interested! Any more info would be appreciated :) Are you staying in Seaford? Is it a great place to live? We have friends in Hallet Cove but want to keep our options open :)

Hi Julie

Yes we love it here so have bought a house a couple streets away, if you want u can send me a pm with your email addy and i can forward on some pics of the house, or if you or anyone else wants to contact the agent then feel free to do so, her email addy is jennifer@smallacombe.com.au just say you are interested in the property on esplanade at seaford and dawn gave u contact details and she will know who and which house it is

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tooeasy

bah bloody real estate agent we told 3 weeks ago we was leaving and we got a call friday saying someone wanted to view the house from the post we put on here and then said we didnt know you was leaving seems the agent we told never did anything about it never told anyone so it aint been advertised its on the web now but we lost 3 weeks and she said we have to pay rent till another tennant is found:realmad:

bah bloody real estate agent we told 3 weeks ago we was leaving and we got a call friday saying someone wanted to view the house from the post we put on here and then said we didnt know you was leaving seems the agent we told never did anything about it never told anyone so it aint been advertised its on the web now but we lost 3 weeks and she said we have to pay rent till another tennant is found:realmad:

thats not strictyly true , friends of ours looked into this when they broke a lease and were told by rent ombudsman you only have to pay 4 weeks after you have vacated, as they should take reasonable steps to rent out the property. also its their cock up too and im sure youd have good grounds to argue about not paying any more. Hope this helps xx:jiggy:

Guest tooeasy

ocba said they dont have to advertise the property til we have vacated and also we are liable for the rent for as long as our aggreement is for as long as they are trying to rent it out :sad: