Temporary Rental Needed from 22nd March

Guest Fly Away

Guest Fly Away

Well, we have exchanged contracts on our house and booked our flights. Landing in Adelaide on 22nd March 2009 after a stop over in Hong Kong. ::biggrinxmas:

So now the next thing has to be organised - temporary accomodation. We were thinking 4-6 weeks should be enough time to find a long term rental. Ideally we want to be fairly close to the city as that's where we will be looking for work.

Any recommendations (and warnings), hints and tips welcome. ::coolxmas:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a spare room if that helps any:winkxmas:

Bring as much info as you can morg statments ref from boss/account other than that have you looked at sa.com/accomandation? i think thats the web site I have a look they do short term apart in the city other than that I'll keep a eye on the local papers and let you know if there is anything about.

tina x

Hi we arrive on 13.03 (and yes it's a Friday!). Tried to get somewhere in the city but was really expensive and there is a racing event on Clipsal and the prices went up for fully furnished accommodation. We have managed to rent at Kalabity Jane cottages in Aldinga, had seen a recommendation on here. Just phoned to day to confirm and the lady sounded really nice. It ‘s a little further out that what we wanted but the price was good and also there is only the 2 of us. We will hire a car and go to the centre when we need to.

Jan

Hi Delbart, we also arrive on Friday the 13th, who are you flying with and where from. We are flying with Lufthanser from Manchester via Singapore. In the process of booking short term rental at the moment.

Jo x:emoticon-signxmas:

Hi Jo - although we arrive in Adelaide on Friday 13.03 we are leaving uk on 15.02. We leave Manchester with Singapore airlines and are having a holiday in Malaysia. Thought we would make the most of the cahnce as it may be our last holiday for some time. You neve know may see at Adelaide Airport on 13.03. Don't know about you but one day I am so excited and then the next feeling so SCARED.

Jan X

Guest Guest75
wohooo it's finally your time!!! you go girl :cutexmas:

somewhere on here is a sticky with sa accomodations. try that!

There is this one.For Adelaide enter the postcode 5000 -that;s the city centre - then you can work outwards.

I hear there are some lovely rentals in 5062 and 5169 :winkxmas::winkxmas:

Here ya go.

http://www.rentalsinoz.com/