• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 11 to 13 of 13
    1. #11
      Hi, it would be a while yet (at least 3-4 years) until I move, if I decide to. I was just wondering what the prospects of getting a rented place would be like for a 23 yr old?? Although I don't live at home anymore, I don't pay any of the bills and therefore my name isn't on any of them (long story!). I do have a passport and a drivers lisence. And an english bank account. It might be that by the time I get over there I have other things but if I don't would I be able to rent somewhere with what I've got? I would probably be moving on my own so I couldn't rely on anyone else to have other documents.

    2. #12

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Wattle park, dec 08
      224 times
      Hi Bee,
      they use a 100 point system here;
      passport, birth cert, drivers licence and bank account would cover it! We didnt have any bills to show the estate agent. However, a short term rental agreement when you get here initially is good enough. Get a decent reference from the uk too; and if you have a job here, make sure you take your contract/ job offer with you, after all they want to know you can pay the bills..............................

      good luck

    3. #13
      Thanks for the information :)


    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums