Renting - North Adelaide/Fitzroy Area

Guest SammyAnne

Guest SammyAnne

We are returning to the UK around mid-end April 2009. Currently renting lovely modern 3 bedroom property stones throw from the Aquatic Centre. It is fully air conditioned and has an ensuite, laundry and family room. I believe to be very affordable (under $500 pw) given its location. If you are interested in taking over our tenancy please contact me and I will pass your details on to the agency/landlord.

The property is also in the North Adelaide Primary School catchment (good school).

I refuse to conduct any viewings as this must be done through the agency/landlord so that everything is kept professional. Although I am happy to answer any details about the property itself.

Mobile - 0435 217293

Samantha:v_SPIN:

X