Need To Rent Property?

Guest Tones

Guest Tones

Hi All

Need to rent - quick!!

Me and my family have just received our visa and have booked our flights for the 28th March, we are now seeking somewhere to rent, and problem being it needs to be furnished.

Do any of you know of a good 3 bedroom property we could rent short term until we have a chance to look around upon arrival??? I have tried emailing estate agents in Adelaide without success; any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Do you know whereabouts you'll be looking? Friends of mine offer an accommodation finding service for new migrants, if you don't have any luck finding a place on your own. Feel free to PM if you'd like more details. Sometimes it's a lt easier having someone on the ground doing the leg work for you...

Diane

Guest motlyman

Hi,

You could try tyke who posts on here.

We stayed there when we came over for 2 months until we found a long term rental.

He has 2, one in Woodcroft and one in seaford.

Regards

Colin

Guest camtan

Hi

My husband and I have a large home and may be able to help you until you find a place of your own. Currently we are advertising one room for share accommodation but our home is large and our own children have moved out. We do have another spare room (normally used for guests) as well as a 5m x 10 family room which currently has a set of bunks and a trundle in it. The home is set on 1/2 an acre, and backs on to a reserve. The house is 2 stories and both levels are surrounded by balconies, there are 2 living areas and a chefs kitchen.

If you are interested in spaking futher please feel free to contact me at twearing@austdrive.com

Regards

Tania

• 1 month later...
Guest Guy

G'day buddy,

This is a copy of a post I just put up in the accom section. Cheerz Guy

I'm heading to South America at the end of June and will be away until the end of October so am looking to rent my fully furnished house.

Details are:

3 bedrooms including the main mezzanine bedroom with en suite bathroom

Huge lounge with open fire place plus smaller lounge

Main garden / parking area plus courtyard garden at back of house

Large kitchen with dishwasher and filtered drinking water tap

6 seat wooden dining table and chairs

Air conditioning

2 bathrooms

ADSL 2+ internet connection

VOIP telephone

The house comes fully furnished with 2 beds, washing machine, Sony sound system and 40 inch Sony Bravia, 2 lounge suites one of them a club lounge, office with desk and shelves etc. I'm happy for all the kitchen equipment to be used including a juicer, toaster kettle, all the usual suspects.

I also have 2 bikes which are great to scoot into the city 5 minutes ride away. Location is in a lovely part of North Adelaide, close to parklands and Melbourne St, with loads of great restaurants and cafe's. There's a supermarket 10 minutes drive away and the city takes 15 minutes to walk to. If you google Finniss St, North Adelaide you'll see what I mean.

Rent is $550 per week and I'll be asking for a 4 week bond to move in. For pix and any info I've missed pm me.