• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

House in Aberfoyle Park

Hi Tim,

You must be very excited about your pending journey to Adelaide. I can possibly help you with a large 3 bed + study house with 2 large bathrooms (spa in ensuite), family room, lounge room & separate dining room with a large established garden. Perfect for kids to run around in and play. There's lovely polished wooden floors in the living area and carpeted/tiled elsewhere. It's fully airconditioned and has gas heating and an open fire. There are several schools nearby and a local shopping centre with 3 supermarkets just walking distance. Plus only 10 minutes to the beach. It's located approx. 10km south from Clovelly Park at Aberfoyle Park. Let me know if you want any more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Holmes View Post
      Hello, first time in Poms In Adelaide, very impressed.

Me and my family will be flying to Adelaide 30th April 2009. We have family in Clovelly Park and would like to be near - but not too near!!! We would like an area that is very family friendly. We have a 2 year old and a 5 year old and would like an area where children play out, near to school and with a lovely family feel. We would be looking to rent to start with but hopefully to buy asap. Is there any one out there that can help?

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Holmes View Post
      Thats brilliant, we've made a note of all these areas and will look into them, Thanks a lot.
      Also take note of Hallett Cove. Fantastic sea views, reasonably priced, 20 mins drive to Clovelly Park,
      To see rentals, type any suburb named in to this web site:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums