• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

4457 times
      Quote Originally Posted by sush View Post

Can you just tell me Tyke, the email address is a "hotmail address" is this the one i use ?

Also... Before i send another thread, i am looking at a house in Stirling which i really like but it is wood and brick foundations, would this be problems for termites ? even though you have a pest report done on the property. As the area is quite "leafy" if you know what i mean !
      I think the hotmail address will be fine,it is on their letterhead.
      They are a little behind the times in their lack of full email address and website - but lovely and honest people.Tell them Russell and Sheila from Onkaparinga say hello:D

You can have a basic structural survey done - noting your concern - should cost $400 ish.
      If a full pest report has been done you should be OK.Just make sure that the company who have done the report are fully insured.Try and find out if any pest control was installed upon building and see if there is a guarantee still in operation - is it transferable to you??

Buying a Home- Conveyancing

Hi my name is Sarah,

I have used a Registered Conveyancer in Adelaide called Morphett Vale Conveyancing,

Last edited by dglamoore; 08-07-2007 at 11:32 AM. Reason: personal advertising

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums