Recommendation - Conveyancer

sush

Hi Everyone

Can anyone help us !!!

Me and my partner are looking to buy a house in Adelaide before we come over for good next year.

What we need is a recommendation of a good conveyancer who can do all the paperwork for us - does anyone know a retuputable conveyancer ? or lead us in the right direction !

Hope you can help !!!

Sush and Nath.

Guest Guest75

I'd strongly recommend Properte Conveyancers.

We have done a LOT of business with them.

Very efficient but also very "human".........when we arrived here 7 years ago they laid on a beer and cream bun party for us!! (They knew of a lot of difficulties we had to go go through)

Speak to Sue,Barbara or Kerry.

Suite 1/17 Beach Road

Christies Beach

SA 5165

Tel 8384 7404

Fax 8384 7040

Email properte@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guzzler&Sas

Can highly reccommend Morphet Vale Conveyancing on Main South Road next to Century 21 - ask for Dale Wood.

Tel 8326 2455

M 0401 2022689

Very professional, the whole process was very smooth for us.

Good luck!

S

Hi Sarah

Thx for your reply,

We are planning to buy our house in October - Just want to ask ...Was your procdure staright forward and how long did it take ? and also did they send you the contracts here ?

Look forward to haering from you

Sush.

Guest Guest75
Hi Tyke

Yours also looks promising - I will be in contact !

Thanks Everyone !!!

Sush.

x

Thanks Sush:D

I'm just using them again for a property purchase,I'm on first name terms with all at the conveyancers.I don't even have to say who I am as they know my accent that well!!!

;)

Hi

Can you just tell me Tyke, the email address is a "hotmail address" is this the one i use ?

Also... Before i send another thread, i am looking at a house in Stirling which i really like but it is wood and brick foundations, would this be problems for termites ? even though you have a pest report done on the property. As the area is quite "leafy" if you know what i mean !

Guest Guest75
Hi

Can you just tell me Tyke, the email address is a "hotmail address" is this the one i use ?

Also... Before i send another thread, i am looking at a house in Stirling which i really like but it is wood and brick foundations, would this be problems for termites ? even though you have a pest report done on the property. As the area is quite "leafy" if you know what i mean !

I think the hotmail address will be fine,it is on their letterhead.

They are a little behind the times in their lack of full email address and website - but lovely and honest people.Tell them Russell and Sheila from Onkaparinga say hello:D

You can have a basic structural survey done - noting your concern - should cost $400 ish.

If a full pest report has been done you should be OK.Just make sure that the company who have done the report are fully insured.Try and find out if any pest control was installed upon building and see if there is a guarantee still in operation - is it transferable to you??