carpet cleaning

Guest weemee

Thanks Steve for the recommendation. I've just phoned Peter, as i am looking for a carpet cleaner too. He's from the northern suburbs, so coming up to Hallett Cove will take him 40 mins.

He is such good value for money!! $20 for a room and also deep cleans mattresses, sofa's etc.

WeeMee - to make it worth his while travelling up this way. How about we arrange a suitable day for us both (anyone else want to join in??) so Peter can kill two birds with one stone??

PM me if you (or anyone else is interested) I think this is a bargain!

Judi x

Thanks Steve for the recommendation. I've just phoned Peter, as i am looking for a carpet cleaner too. He's from the northern suburbs, so coming up to Hallett Cove will take him 40 mins.

He is such good value for money!! $20 for a room and also deep cleans mattresses, sofa's etc.

WeeMee - to make it worth his while travelling up this way. How about we arrange a suitable day for us both (anyone else want to join in??) so Peter can kill two birds with one stone??

PM me if you (or anyone else is interested) I think this is a bargain!

Judi x

God yes that is cheap wish I had carpets now lol. He has done a few people thought us I'm just starting my own cleaning business so I've put a bit of work his way so he does give a better price if you mention my OH steve who's his barber.

:)Don't know if you've moved out of your rental yet, here is the name of a wonderful and the best carpet cleaner I have had yet. He has also bought the best equipment for doing the job.

Happy Pom Ian Phillips, he is the best and has cleaned my carpets and suites since arriving in Adelaide 2003, he has removed marks which I never thought could be removed. Well done Ian. A top bloke as well. You'll be guaranteed a laugh. Phone No 0433 966 477 or 0409 019 905.

Guest Reenz

Just wanted to give you the benefit of my experience here: my carpets were cleaned by this company (Unique) a couple of days ago, and on the basis of their performance I definitely cannot recommend them! The paint was stripped off my skirtingboards by the steamer machine -grrrr, had to repaint them today - and the carpets were sopping wet afterwards. The deodorant they used (which wasn't necessary either) smells absolutely vile. Two full days of airing the place out and you can finally breathe in there. Cheap, maybe, but perhaps for a reason... And, to top it all off they were less than civil as well.

Next time, I'll be using Electrodry again. Much better service. A little more expensive, but at least I've never had to go around repainting skirtings after them!

Just wanted to give you the benefit of my experience here: my carpets were cleaned by this company (Unique) a couple of days ago, and on the basis of their performance I definitely cannot recommend them! The paint was stripped off my skirtingboards by the steamer machine -grrrr, had to repaint them today - and the carpets were sopping wet afterwards. The deodorant they used (which wasn't necessary either) smells absolutely vile. Two full days of airing the place out and you can finally breathe in there. Cheap, maybe, but perhaps for a reason... And, to top it all off they were less than civil as well.

Next time, I'll be using Electrodry again. Much better service. A little more expensive, but at least I've never had to go around repainting skirtings after them!

What a shame hun, but your the 1st person to ever have a problem with them I hope its a different Unique. Did you contact them and complain? It must have been hard getting them dry in this weather x

Guest Reenz

It's the same company - same phone no etc. I didn't bother contacting them about it, as I figured I'd have to repaint whether I complained or not - can't imagine the carpet cleaners offering a repaint service (and even if they did I don't think I'd trust them to do a quality job). I didn't organise it personally, and wasn't there when it was done - the outgoing tenants organised it for me, and were very disappointed by what happened. Anyway, it's all history now. Just wanted to spare anyone else the disappointment!

• 1 year later...
Guest The Morleys

Hi all, i just wanted to put my name forward if thats ok. I run my own carpet, upholstery and tile cleaning business which is C.T.C Carpet and tile care. We carry one of the best outfits in Adelaide, which cost a fortune but also does the best job available. The problem is there are 500 carpet cleaning businesses out there but most of them are either using portables or using even porer methods. I have friends who do use this machinery and if it is used properly and by fully qualified people then the job can turn out well but most are there to get the money and leave the carpets wet through. We are IICRC qualified in carpet and tile cleaning, fully insured and spend the time doing the best job we can. Our dry times on average are 1 hour, sometimes more if they are good quality wool or nylon carpets. We use the best chemicals available and the best methods.

I hope everyone is loving it here in Adelaide and if you get a mo please check us out at www.carpetandtilecare.com.au , we cover all areas especially Brighton down to Norlunga. Thanks Marcus.