Goose

Blossom

They are out eating the mushrooms at present, not sure on their taste so could be in the north or south of Adelaide, also not sure if they are the beachy type!

Try asking a local butcher, or try the central market I know there is a stall in there which sells all sorts of, lets say, different kinds of meat. Also try Google!

Blossem, just spoken with another source, they have just sold the last one, and, wait for this, its a bit too cold for the geeses to be amorous at the moment so they are not all that sure if they will have any ready for this xmas! You can place an order and wait, but they will have a betteridea of things in a months time.

Contact is more local Barosssa Farm Produce, shop 61a Burnside Village, Portrush Rd. Tel 85623100

• Like 1

Guest Guest75
Blossem, just spoken with another source, they have just sold the last one, and, wait for this, its a bit too cold for the geeses to be amorous at the moment so they are not all that sure if they will have any ready for this xmas! You can place an order and wait, but they will have a betteridea of things in a months time.

Contact is more local Barosssa Farm Produce, shop 61a Burnside Village, Portrush Rd. Tel 85623100

Great result there - but I do empathize with the Geese at the moment.

You have a little bar under your name and post, liked counts. The more 'rep' you get, the longer the bar, the more people have given you reputation comments. :-)

It's a good thing. :-)

Prefer a bar in front of me, and can not see the bar under me! otherwise its still as clear as mud! still do not know how to give/recieve 'rep' and really what 'good thing' you get out of it! guess I forget about it and just carry on as normal, but can I cash my points in whilst the going is good?

If you want to give some 'rep' (it's like a like, but more for the person in general than the post) there is a little star symbol thingy in the grey section at the bottom of each post (the other side to the reply with quote etc).

It doesn't really mean anything except THANKS FOR BEING SO HELPFUL. :-D

• Like 1

If you want to give some 'rep' (it's like a like, but more for the person in general than the post) there is a little star symbol thingy in the grey section at the bottom of each post (the other side to the reply with quote etc).

It doesn't really mean anything except THANKS FOR BEING SO HELPFUL. :-D

Thanks Blossom (me thinks it should be nearer the 'likes' link),bit of an ego thing really then! though everybody on this forum are helpful and all deserve a 'rep' If others are following this thread then maybe a few more will now understand/know about Repping as well likes.

• 6 months later...

No I didn't really think about it. We were having Christmas at my partners families house, so I got what I was given lol.

Then I phoned my grandma who was telling me she was having goose. Then I phoned my parents who were also having goose. Funny how you don't miss something until someone says they have it, then you want it again lol.

I'm the same on Facebook if someone says they're having a Donna kebab etc. It is slowly wearing off. One day I'll go back and wonder how I ever liked those foods (except bacon, bacon here will never win).

How can you miss a kebab? come to that how can you even eat a kebab?

I had plenty of bacon, gammon joint, gammon steaks and boiled ham whilst I was back in UK last month along with my Yorkshire fish & chips, no curry sauce just salt & vinegar, and some decent Cornish pasties. Also had a bit of a splurge on Galaxy Minstrels for some unknown reason.

Though I don't really long for things I do enjoy them when back in the old country.