Hallett Cove
      132 times

Building Inspectors - Inside Out

Just had to post this in recommendation of the chap who did our building inspection ahead of our house purchase. The guy's name is Henry Heness, and the company's name is Inside Out Home Inspections. Mobile no is 0412 152 080.

For a fraction of what it would have cost us in the UK for a similar service, we were provided with a very detailed report about the new house. Received on the same day that he inspected it!! He also took the time to meet with my husband to discuss his findings, and was a thoroughly nice bloke.

Would certainly recommend that anyone buying an older property should have an inspection, and you'd have to look a long way to find better service than this.

I know, they give a really good service here compared to the UK.

My husband has just started up his own business carrying out building inspections. 4U Building Inspections. Mobile: 0414 630632. Any recommendations gratefully received. He is a qualified building surveyor. He has also set up a maintenance and handyman service - Hedger's Home Maintenance & Handyman Service - same mobile - should anyone need any work doing!

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums