Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By cormcvcr

Thread: Kids Gymnastic classes

Kids Gymnastic classes

Hi There

Can anyone recommend a gymnastic class for my cartwheel crazy 5 year old.
      In the Southern Suburbs please.

Thanks in advance

Port Noarlunga
      134 times
      Hi, my daughter went to a holiday play day open at Kindergym at lindsay road , Lonsdale. It was a holiday play scheme set up for the kids to get them out of their parents hair and also to help recruit more budding gymnasts.

They are starting their next term time the week the schools go back and they train on a Tuesday, Wednesday and a Thursday, but you choose the day that suits you to go. It's $110 for the term plus a $40 registration/insurance fee payable on the first day (which is free), you don't pay the $110 till the next week.

I'm sure the times for the Tuesday and Thursday are 5pm to 6pm and on a Wednesday it's 4pm to 5pm.

I hope this helps.

Kiki likes this.
      Cornelia (41), Andy (42!!), Ally (16) & Wee Andi (12) x

adelaide now
      27 times
      I've heard good reports about funky moves at Lonsdale.
      Nearer the city there is Seacliff Gym club but not much potential for the been moved if they are good.
      Nearer the city my daughter goes to Koorana gym club at Marion which she loves but I am biased because I coach there.
      If she is brilliant or shows real potential take her to South Australian gymnastics club at Marion Leisure centre.
      If you need any help with addresses or phone numbers pm me.
      Lesley, Ian and Louise (aged 11 gymnast mad) - Job offer in Oz Sept 2005 - Gov. changed criteria for visa while sponsorship forms been filled in. Could no longer apply. Heard about extra point for IELTS test Sept 07. Vetessess Dec 07 - SA Sponsorship June 08 - IELTS test passed July 08 - 475 application August 08- Medical and police checks Dec 08 - Visa granted 4th March09!!!!:) moving to Adelaide Sept 09

Thanks ladies for the info.

I will look into both and quickly cos my heart can't take her flinging herself across the tiles in the kitchen another minute.