Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By Diane

Thread: Vet

Ric & Paula

Hi we are looking forward to re-locating to the NE (St Agnes)in July,and have put a deposit on a puppy,I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good vet in the area,or Tea Tree?I know there are a few,but would like some advice for a good one,for our much awaited and anticipated new arrival.Many thanks in advance:)

Highbury, SA
      4221 times
      I've used Vets 4 Pets at Ridgehaven which I found was good for the dog - they also do Puppy Pre-School there which was excellent. It's just opposite the St Agnes Coles complex on NE Road.

I now use Paradise Vets for the cats (and will probably take the dog there too) - just because they are a little nearer to me, and also because they don't give owners a hard time for allowing cats outdoors occasionally (not that V4P did, but the Dernancourt one does!)
      Ric & Paula likes this.
      Sometimes the grass will appear greener on the other side because it has been fertilised by bull****

Ric & Paula
      Thanks Diane,that's close to us,will enquire about puppy pre school too,see if there's a waiting list

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums