5 times

Fantastic Holiday rentals New Builds on new development

Hi , I came here 2 Years ago now with my family and we researched all areas.We did a holiday rental at Aldinga Beach on the Sunday Estate ,
      We rented a new house 3 bedrooms 2 lounges amazing gardens fantastic position and this made it for me as when we arrived the owners Elaine and Alan were at the Airport waiting for us then took us to the house which was just perfect as it had everything all we needed was our clothes and i think if we would of forgot them Elaine would of been off to the shops to get us some lol They were just so good to us i knew for sure this is where we would live for good and 12 months later we have built on the same rd as we started as it had everything from amazing private school 5 mins away beach just a walk of ten mins shops over the rd parks for the kids what more could we ask for .
      They now have 2 rentals on this new Estate that they do holiday rentals and they are putting their own amazing house up for one year as a holiday rental whilst they travel Australia and omg if i could have had that house when i first came i would have never moved out lol. That is at Reynella in the most perfect location with a heated pool massive BBQ area so if any one is interested in that her site is www.summerhillrentals.com.au You will not be disappointed ask for the pics as not sure if Elaine has advertised it yet as she has only just made her mind up she is going .Message me if you would like to know any more as i will be happy to tell u as we had such an amazing start to our new life here xx

Retired Member
      238 times
      We maybe interested i have sent you a PM.

132 times
      Thanks Michelle