• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Arrival service

Aldinga Beach, Adelaide,SA
      235 times
      Cheers all,

The rain has been nobother,not stopped us having a good couple of days, we took the kids to Aldinga Beach for a wander they had agreat time beachcombing they kept coming across these white light brittle, cuttlefish look a likes things, different sizes everywhere. What are they?
      It was so nice just wandering up and down it having a look around.then returning 10 mins back to our place. It beats 1 1/2 hour journey back from Bridlington lol.
      Today just got some of the paperwork completed medicare, found out about sorting out the car licences, and filled out the trn online-happydays ahead,
      Rather you than me tyke cleaning your dogs-cleaning the kids is hard enough;)

opps that was our 3 days update-saves a new thread lol
      Andrew, Lisa, Mason and Isabelle. In Aldinga Beach and loving it.

Welcome to Adelaide and more so to Aldinga Beach!!! Drop me a pm if you fancy a brew, or if you need anything.

liverpool, uk
      29 times
      hi rob and mel we arrive in adelaide on 27th nov and would love to use your meet and greet, here is my email michellemurphy_29@hotmail.co.uk, we land about 9.30 in the morning, not got acommodation as yet waiting on tons of emails so will let you have that nearer the time many thanks michelle x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12