Like Tree4Likes
    • 2 Post By 21TWillis

Thread: Highly recommended short term rentals

Christies Beach
      9 times

Highly recommended short term rentals

We arrived early December and were picked up by Shaun & Tamara from www.homesdownunder.com.au. We are staying at Boomerang House in Christies Beach. The house is a real home from home with everything you could possibly need, it is very well furnished and comes with a lovely pool for those hot days! The house is situated close to shops, doctors, supermarkets, Nourlunga shopping mall and of course the Beach! Shaun & Tamara have been very helpful often going out of their way to help and we would not be where we are today without their support. We can highly recommend Shaun & Tamara from www.homesdownunder.com.au. to any families thinking of coming over to the Adelaide area and requiring a short term rental and friendly support.

Port Noarlunga, Adelaide, South Australia
      1899 times
      Thanks ever so much for this...much appreciated. I am so pleased that you enjoyed the house and the area.

Everything seems to have come together for you during the past 2 months. With your container arriving a week before the end of your stay with us it's worked out great.
      I really wish you all the best and I am sure we will see you in the future...you will miss the walks down on the beach!

take care.

Adelaide Furnished Rentals. MIGRANT and HOLIDAY HOMES with unlimited internet in popular PORT NOARLUNGA. Walk to beaches, shops, stations. McLaren Vale 12, city 30 mins, beaches 2 mins away. Longer rentals (3 to 12 month) at discounted rates. Australian Business Number: 65261457068