Like Tree4Likes
    • 4 Post By Tamara (Homes Down Under)

Thread: Computer Repair recommendation

Port Noarlunga, Adelaide, South Australia
      1900 times

Thumbs up Computer Repair recommendation

I have just had a couple of pc repairs carried out by a friendly Brit called Ian.
      He lives in the next suburb and collected my machines. They have been broken for ages and to be honest I was wondering whether it was worth the cost and the effort getting them fixed.
      Ian replaced a power supply and a graphics card in my desktop computer and I now have a really good machine back up and running that will last me a few years. The other repair was to my laptop...was running real slow but that's also fixed. Virus removal and a tune up!
      I have a Canon all in one printer that's been playing up and he has that at the moment too.

Thought that I would just mention that the price was really good too.

It's really rare to find someone who reliable, friendly, competent...and reasonably priced too!

Ian is a new migrant and he's on this site. He calls himself pc tech and his contact details are:21TWillis

Last edited by Tamara (Homes Down Under); 12-05-2013 at 08:37 AM.
      Guest75, Lol63, sedgecl and 1 others like this.
      Adelaide Furnished Rentals. MIGRANT and HOLIDAY HOMES with unlimited internet in popular PORT NOARLUNGA. Walk to beaches, shops, stations. McLaren Vale 12, city 30 mins, beaches 2 mins away. Longer rentals (3 to 12 month) at discounted rates. Australian Business Number: 65261457068