Thread: Car Company

Title
      Liked
      134 times
      Rep

Car Company

Well when we first arrived we bought 2 cars, one from Grand Nissan and one from Christies Beach Auto Centre.

I have since traded my falcon from the nissan garage into Christies Beach Auto Centre, whereby I received my new car.

The service received so far has been brilliant on my side, my husband and I both took out extra warranty should anything break down.......well.....

Yesterday the OH was driving home when the dashboard starts flashing HOT HOT HOT, he pulls into a petrol station and phoned my cousins boyfriend, who came out and said its the head gasket. OH goes home gets the warranty book and finds out head gaskett is not covered, but phones the garage anyway.

He then takes the car to the garage only to be told that the head gasket is fine and its the radiator that has burst and the transmission fluid pipe.....it's all covered under the warranty.

So no bills and as a nice gesture they gave him a car from their lot so that he wouldn't have to miss work.......

Now that's service!!!!

Cornelia (43) Andy (44!!), Ally (18) & Wee Andi (15) x

Title
      Liked
      4457 times
      Rep
      Nice to hear of good service!!

Is that the car lot owned by Bob Fish the Londoner??

He and his wife are nice folk :):)

Title
      Liked
      134 times
      Rep
      Yip I'm pretty sure it is, I know his name is bob.

He has a really nice way about him, no pressure sales and a good mechanic, so good stuff all round.
      Cornelia (43) Andy (44!!), Ally (18) & Wee Andi (15) x

•  
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums