I've been researching (and visiting) local accommodation central to Adelaide for some rellies and their friends who are coming out here at very short notice on a sortie. Many places I found only had quality, service and support in writing! Seeing some of the places was a real eye opener. Anyway, I found this property on another forum. http://www.stayz.com.au/59640

I emailed them on the weekend and got an immediate reply saying they would contact me soon. Based on my previous experiences and because it was Sunday I didn't expect to hear from them until the next business day at the earliest. Sometime within the following 2 hours (I went out for a while) I got a response answering all my questions and offering to let me inspect the property the same day as people had just left. All I can say is it's new, it's pure luxury, it's slap bang in the middle of Adelaide so the rels and their friends won’t have far to travel in any direction and it can fit them all in so they can stay together.

Gecko Places' Manager was there and nothing was too much trouble. My uncle has some special dietary needs they asked me to get and the manager has even organized to take my shopping list and stock the pantry on the day they arrive - one less thing for me to do. They even supply bathroom toiletries, laundry powder and cleaning chemicals in the rate.

I can't speak highly enough of their service and attention to details and I fully recommend them to anyone looking for short term accommodation in Adelaide.