• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Furnished Rentals: Homes Down Under Availability.

Title
      Port Noarlunga, Adelaide, South Australia
      Liked
      1907 times
      Rep
      New availability update: 12th of October 2016

Discounts for long term bookings (12 weeks or more from May 2017)

Providing quality furnished rental homes since 2009. UNLIMITED wireless internet.
      UNLIMITED local, mobile and UK calls available on request......phone, not skype.

Please visit my web site (
      www.homesdownunder.com.au) to view and book the following properties.

Properties are listed on holiday sites (Stayz, Airbnb, Tripadvisor) but rates are cheaper by booking directly with me.

My Property prices start st $50 per night for an entire property (not just a room!)

I have the following family furnished properties with unlimited wireless internet available for short or long term let:
      Some properties are pet negotiable (other properties are totally pet free).

2 bed Christies Cottage: Sleeps 5, pool, family friendly.
      2 bed Riverview Cottage: Sleeps 5. Ideal for families.
      3 bed Seaview house: Sleeps 7.
      3 bed Boomerang house: Sleeps 7, pool.
      5 bed (on request) Oceanview house: presently 3 bed: sleeps 6.

I also have the following 1 bed-roomed units available. Perfect for family visits (inlaws!)

1 bed Tobies Place: Ideal for a single person or couple. (additional queen sleeper couch and cot available for this 70 square metre unit when required)
      1 bed Garden Cottage: Ideal for single person or couple.

Please view my complete online calendar for every property for every month at:http://www.dateblocker.com/Index.asp...1&UserId=10291

I have the following properties available.
      The dates that are available are listed under the property but these available dates can change daily due to enquiries that I already have pending.

Christies Cottage: 2 bedroomed with pool.

17th of February to the 4th of March
      22nd of March 2017 onwards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boomerang House:
      3 Bed-roomed with pool (gas heating and reverse cycle cooling)

10th of December to the 23rd of December
      14th of January 2017 to the 1st of March 2017
      11th of March to the 1st of April
      12th of April onwards
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oceanview House:
      Port Noarlunga.
      3 bedroomed

Click here to view the original image of 1024x683px.

Available from the 14th of November to the 30th of November 2016.
      17th of January 2017 to the 22nd of February.
      12th of March onwards.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seaview House: 3 bed-rooms. Sleeps 7.

18th to the 25th of November
      12th of March to the 20th of March 2017
      18th of May onwards

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riverview Cottage:

2 bed-roomed

19th of October to the 24th of October

21st of November to the 1st of December
      19th of May 2017 to the 21st of October 2017
      20th of April 2018 onwards.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garden Cottage:
      Port Noarlunga from $53 per night! Fully equipped with unlimited internet: Ideal for singles, couples or visiting family.
      1 bedroomed

2nd of February to the 13th of Feb 2017
      12th of March to 25th of March
      26th of June onwards

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tobies Place:
      $65 per night (discounted for long term stays)
      1 bedroomed unit ideal for single person or couple.
      Also has a queen sized sleeper couch if required.

20th of October to the 25th of October
      4th of November to the 10th of November

11th of September 2017 onwards
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WINTER SPECIAL 2017: Comparable property / comparable area...we will beat any quote for long term booking!
      Longer term rentals (3 months plus) at reduced rates. Winter discounts for 12 week stays...please enquire for 2017 rates.

Please book early for 2017. Many family members are visiting and dates book out quickly.

Please e mail me on
      contact@homesdownunder.com.au
      and have a look on my website to see which property suits you at

www.homesdownunder.com.au

Due to ongoing changes in the short term rental / holiday rental market it is recommended that properties be secured as soon as you have finalized your dates. Instant book facilities on various holiday sites can result in properties being booked within minutes. This can result in a property that you want to book becoming booked before you can secure it.
      I can generate an online invoice and you can pay a deposit with a debit or credit card to secure your dates and you can book within minutes to lock in your selected period..

We accept all major debit and credit cards. Your property dates can be secured with a deposit in just a few minutes.

Adelaide Furnished Rentals. MIGRANT and HOLIDAY HOMES with unlimited internet in popular PORT NOARLUNGA. Walk to beaches, shops, stations. McLaren Vale 12, city 30 mins, beaches 2 mins away. Longer rentals (3 to 12 month) at discounted rates. Australian Business Number: 65261457068

Title
      Liked
      1907 times
      Rep
      New availability update: 21st of October 2016

Providing quality furnished rental homes since 2009. UNLIMITED wireless internet.
      UNLIMITED local, mobile and UK calls available on request......phone, not skype.

Properties are listed on holiday sites (Stayz, Airbnb, Tripadvisor) but rates are cheaper by booking directly with me.

My Property prices start st $50 per night for an entire property (not just a room!)

I have the following family furnished properties with unlimited wireless internet available for short or long term let:

I also have the following 1 bed-roomed units available. Perfect for family visits (inlaws!)

1 bed Tobies Place: Ideal for a single person or couple. (additional queen sleeper couch and cot available for this 70 square metre unit when required)

Please view my complete online calendar for every property for every month at:http://www.dateblocker.com/Index.asp...1&UserId=10291

The dates that are available are listed under the property but these available dates can change daily due to enquiries that I already have pending.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boomerang House:

14th of January 2017 to the 1st of March 2017
      12th of April onwards
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oceanview House:
      Port Noarlunga.
      3 bedroomed

Available from the 14th of November to the 30th of November 2016.
      17th of January 2017 to the 22nd of February.
      12th of March onwards.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18th to the 25th of November
      18th of May onwards

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riverview Cottage:

2 bed-roomed

7th of November to the 1st of December

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garden Cottage:
      Port Noarlunga from $53 per night! Fully equipped with unlimited internet: Ideal for singles, couples or visiting family.
      1 bedroomed

21st of October to the 21st of December
      26th of June onwards

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tobies Place:

20th of October to the 25th of October
      4th of November to the 10th of November

9th of January 2017 onwards
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WINTER SPECIAL 2017: Comparable property / comparable area...we will beat any quote for long term booking!
      Longer term rentals (3 months plus) at reduced rates. Winter discounts for 12 week stays...please enquire for 2017 rates.

Please book early for 2017. Many family members are visiting and dates book out quickly.

Please e mail me on

Due to ongoing changes in the short term rental / holiday rental market it is recommended that properties be secured as soon as you have finalized your dates. Instant book facilities on various holiday sites can result in properties being booked within minutes. This can result in a property that you want to book becoming booked before you can secure it.
      I can generate an online invoice and you can pay a deposit with a debit or credit card to secure your dates and you can book within minutes to lock in your selected period..

We accept all major debit and credit cards. Your property dates can be secured with a deposit in just a few minutes.

Adelaide Furnished Rentals. MIGRANT and HOLIDAY HOMES with unlimited internet in popular PORT NOARLUNGA. Walk to beaches, shops, stations. McLaren Vale 12, city 30 mins, beaches 2 mins away. Longer rentals (3 to 12 month) at discounted rates. Australian Business Number: 65261457068

Title
      Liked
      1907 times
      Rep
      New availability update: 24th of October 2016

Boomerang House:

14th of January 2017 to the 22nd of January 2017
      12th of April onwards

Oceanview House:
      Port Noarlunga.
      3 bedroomed

1st of January 2018 onwards.

18th of May onwards

Riverview Cottage:

2 bed-roomed

Garden Cottage:
      1 bedroomed

2nd to the 13th of February 2017
      26th of June onwards

Tobies Place:

9th of January 2017 onwards

Please e mail me on

•  
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums