• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Furnished Rentals: Homes Down Under Availability.

Title
      Port Noarlunga, Adelaide, South Australia
      Liked
      1907 times
      Rep

Thumbs up Furnished Rentals: Homes Down Under Availability.

HOMES DOWN UNDER:
      AVAILABILITY UPDATE.

All properties have UNLIMITED wireless internet. Unlimited phone calls to UK landlines, UK mobiles, Australian mobiles and landlines available on request.

To view my entire calendar for all properties please click here:

http://www.dateblocker.com/Index.aspx?Pageid=1672&l=1&UserId=10291

I have the following vacancies in my furnished homes in the popular scenic suburbs of Port Noarlunga and Christies Beach:

All properties have free UNLIMITED wireless internet provided.

Special for Winter period save $$$
      Please enquire for Winter saver rate

PLEASE BOOK EARLY

Christies Cottage in Christies Beach

2 bedroomed cottage (with pool) close to shops, beach, transport and schools

Riverview Cottage in Port Noarlunga

2 bedroomed cottage close to shops, beach, transport and schools

Special Rates!.....Riverview Cottage (gas heating!) for Winter period...email or PM for details! If booked please contact for special rates on other properties.

Seaview House in Port Noarlunga

Availability 14th to 17th of June 2015

3 bedroomed house. Close (walk) to shops, beach, transport and schools.

Boomerang House in Christies Beach

3 bedroomed house with pool, close (walk) to shops, beach, transport and schools.

Oceanview House in Port Noarlunga

5 Bedroomed house.(presently available as a 3 bedroomed)

Please Enquire for availability

www.homesdownunder.com.au
      contact@homesdownunder.com.au

All properties available as long term furnished lets at discounted rates.
      For a look at Port Noarlunga you can view this excellent link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8tdhScc1NQ

BOOK NOW FOR WINTER PERIODS

Fully furnished short and long- term rental homes in Adelaide, South Australia:
      Last edited by snifter; 22-03-2015 at 10:05 PM. Reason: update availability
      jodipodi likes this.
      Adelaide Furnished Rentals. MIGRANT and HOLIDAY HOMES with unlimited internet in popular PORT NOARLUNGA. Walk to beaches, shops, stations. McLaren Vale 12, city 30 mins, beaches 2 mins away. Longer rentals (3 to 12 month) at discounted rates. Australian Business Number: 65261457068

Title
      Liked
      196 times
      Rep
      Tamara - your properties are fantastic and I highly recommend them after seeing them all. Can't wait for our stay in Riverview Cottage!
      Australian Cities App for iPhone and iPad, the must-have lifestyle and travel app for Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Gold Coast, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/aust...736505884?mt=8

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      I too can vouch for Tamaras property, we stayed in Boomerang House and it was immaculate with everything you could want or need in a rental. Ideally located too x
      Jodipodi pudn'n'pie x

Title
      Liked
      1907 times
      Rep
      Upcoming availability: Unlimited internet and phone calls included.

Seaview: 22nd of February to the 11st of March 2015.
      Last edited by Tamara (Homes Down Under); 23-01-2015 at 11:44 AM.
      Adelaide Furnished Rentals. MIGRANT and HOLIDAY HOMES with unlimited internet in popular PORT NOARLUNGA. Walk to beaches, shops, stations. McLaren Vale 12, city 30 mins, beaches 2 mins away. Longer rentals (3 to 12 month) at discounted rates. Australian Business Number: 65261457068

Title
      Liked
      60 times
      Rep
      Hey Tamara, remember us?
      We really appreciate everything that you did for all of us during that real difficult settling in period. Your cottage was brill and we still live in this gorgeous area. I was looking at your calendars and see that you are booked for next christmas? The inlaws are visiting and we would like to book your cottage again. Are you really booked? If you are do you know of anywhere else? I bumped into your OH in bunnings months ago and he mentioned some small flats that he was busy renovating. Please let me knowas we know what your homes are like.
      Ta.

Title
      Liked
      1907 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by clarkes View Post
      Hey Tamara, remember us?
      We really appreciate everything that you did for all of us during that real difficult settling in period. Your cottage was brill and we still live in this gorgeous area. I was looking at your calendars and see that you are booked for next christmas? The inlaws are visiting and we would like to book your cottage again. Are you really booked? If you are do you know of anywhere else? I bumped into your OH in bunnings months ago and he mentioned some small flats that he was busy renovating. Please let me knowas we know what your homes are like.
      Ta.
      I there!
      How could I ever forget... Glad that you are now sorted and the wobble period has passed!
      I am so sorry for the late response. I didn't know that you had posted anything on here as the system didn't send me your message. How strange is that!
      I am pretty much booked for the Chrissy period next year and some for 2016.
      The flatlets are finished but are not advertised. My parents are here for 3 months at the moment and are living in one.
      I do have them available for next year but they are just for single people or a couple...not children friendly! That should be good for the parents?
      I will send you a pm and get your new e mail address and I can send you some pictures.
      Thanks for thinking of me and all the best.

Title
      Liked
      1907 times
      Rep
      Availability Update 25th March 2015
      Due to a changed booking (guests moved to anotherproperty) I have the following special.

WINTER SPECIAL: FOR AN EXTENDED STAY (12 WEEKS ORMORE) AVAILABLE FROM JUNE 25th ONWARDS…
      ChristiesCottage: 2 Bedroomed (sleeps 5) GAS HEATING PLUS REVERSE CYCLE, UNLIMITEDWIRELESS INTERNET, UNLIMITED PHONE CALLS (Australia, UK, mobiles and landlines).
      SPECIALPRICE: Stay 12 weeks and pay for 9...

If youfind a comparable furnished property with the same features in a comparablesuburb I will beat the price….
      snifter likes this.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi we are moving across to Adelaide at the end of May, we are looking for a property allowing our 2 dogs, who are very well behaved and dont generally cast. We are willing to pay upfront and will sign to cove any damage we may cause, but we are very careful respectful epople. The dogs will be out most of the time with our 3 adult children. We would love around half an hour from city and near a nice beach. Please can you help, we are in a panic now. Thanku

Title
      Liked
      1907 times
      Rep
      Hi Kirstyn,
      I have replied to your message via e mail too.
      It can be quite difficult getting a pet friendly furnished rental and it's best (although now always possible) to book well in advance. I do have some pet friendly properties but they are booked for the period that you require (even though it's not peak season).
      You may find that someone may allow pets in their property during this quieter period.
      Best of luck!
      Also, from experience (arriving with 3 teenagers myself) try not to be too far from public transport / shops/ activities otherwise you may end up being a full time taxi service for them until they are driving!
      vikkiann and snifter like this.

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      4909 times
      Rep
      I've just updated a couple of availbility dates for two of Tamara's properties. See post 7 above.

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums